Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

Sunday morning sport ;)

I spent a hour and half laying freezing in a cold wet muddy field and nothing but a few brown specks running around in the distance so I decided to take a long walk around the outside of the field in the hopes that I wouldn't disturb the madness going on, I found a group and followed the chase as best I could.

Thank you for looking... again..

A by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

B by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

C by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

D by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

That must have been fantastic to witness so thanks a lot for sharing. 2nd one is a cracker. There's something in the face and body language of the one 'flying' that's so expressive. They remind me of some of the cats I used to have and their scatty turns.

That must have been fantastic to witness so thanks a lot for sharing. 2nd one is a cracker. There's something in the face and body language of the one 'flying' that's so expressive. They remind me of some of the cats I used to have and their scatty turns.
Thank you, it was, it's my pleasure to share these, I decided on these as I posted some upright boxing images yesterday :)
I must admit they do remind me of my cats :LOL:

A great set indeed there is nothing better than watching hares boxing fantastic to witness even better you get some photos

Excellent captures Gav.

2+4 are great. RE 2, Id' clone out the 2 OOF hares, crop in a bit, leaving space infront of the leaping hare and make it all about the 2 fighting hares. That's a pretty spectacular capture as is though. (y)

Excellent captures Gav.

2+4 are great. RE 2, Id' clone out the 2 OOF hares, crop in a bit, leaving space infront of the leaping hare and make it all about the 2 fighting hares. That's a pretty spectacular capture as is though. (y)
Thank you, Dale, I will take a look, cheers for the feedback :)
Thanks for posting these, really enjoyed seeing them
Thank you, my pleasure (y)

"Cracking" set of wildlife style captures Gav.

All excellent,Gav..especially number 2.

How to catch pneumonia. Choose a freezing cold morning and lie down in .... :D

Nice set Gav.
Well captured on #2 especially.

Back