Fuji Dave's TP 52 2023 WEEK 52 Favourite image from 2023

Fuji Dave

I'm in Clover
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
So here we go again and my 7th 52 on the trot, time flies when having fun.

Tech Jan/Feb JUXAPOSITION. DONE
Tech Mar/Apr BLACK AND WHITE. DONE
Tech May/June COMPOSITE. DONE
Tech July/August MACRO/CLOSE UP DONE
Tech September/October MOTION BLUR DONE
Tech November/December WIDE ANGLE DONE

1 MY AREA
2 INCOMPLETE
3 ARTIFICIAL
4 TRANSPARENT
5 SNAPPERS CHOICE
6 KNOB ( S )
7 LETTERS
8 ( in the ) KITCHEN
9 BROKEN
10 FULL
11 PATTERNS
12 TUNNEL
13 SPRING
14 SMOOTH
15 SNAPPERS CHOICE
16 CONNECTED
17 LIQUID
18 DISTANT
19 FRAGILE
20 ROBUST
21 NEAR BY
22 IRREGULAR
23 RUBBISH
24 SOUND
25 SNAPPERS
26 WATCHING
27 TORN/RIPPED
28 UNSIGHTLY
29 PRETTY
30 WINDOWS
31 ABANDONED
32 POSSESSION ( S )
33 MACHINE
34 CIRCLES
35 SNAPPERS CHOICE
36 URBAN
37 HOLLOW
38 SOLID
39 GATES
40 MEMORY
41 UPRIGHT
42 FORGOTTEN
43 SPOOKY
44 CAPTIVE
45 SNAPPERS CHOICE
46 WALL
47 AUTUMN
48 ARROWS
49 WET
50 OLD
51 FESTIVE
52 FAVOURITE IMAGE FROM 2023

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Glad to hear your out Dave wish you all the best, but cannot believe you did not have a pretty nurse to photograph! Top marks for the effort Dave.:D:D:D

Well done for posting these Dave.
Take care and make sure you fully recover before doing too much.

Hopefully you are on the mend and despite circumstances a great start to the 52. Area is a great shot. Very striking. Get well soon and take it easy.

Glad to hear your out Dave wish you all the best, but cannot believe you did not have a pretty nurse to photograph! Top marks for the effort Dave.:D:D:D

Thanks Roger, did not even think about asking one of the nurses.

Well done for posting these Dave.
Take care and make sure you fully recover before doing too much.

Thanks Peter, it will be a while now till I take anymore shots.
Hopefully you are on the mend and despite circumstances a great start to the 52. Area is a great shot. Very striking. Get well soon and take it easy.

Thanks David.

Good to see you thinking of us as we're think of you Dave!

Well done for getting these out Dave, but make sure you take it easy and don't overdo things. It's easy to think you can do more than you actually can in such circumstances.....
Take care!

That's determination; in hospital but still photographing. (y)

Hello Dave, it's strange what the 52s does to a person. Given the circumstances you could be forgiven for missing a few weeks... But full credit to you for posting the shots.

I look forward to your recovery and future shots when you feel able.

All the best,
Graham

Good to see you're on the mend. Hope you're home soon. Wonder what the next theme will be for you to add to your documentary?

Good to see you posting, take care and get well soon Dave (y)

Good to see you thinking of us as we're think of you Dave!

Very pleased to see you back, Dave. You take good care of yourself and take it easy.

Well done for getting anything in at all Dave, look after yourself :)

Well done for filling your first two weeks' themes, Dave! Glad to see you are posting again and wishing you a great recovery :)

Well done for getting these out Dave, but make sure you take it easy and don't overdo things. It's easy to think you can do more than you actually can in such circumstances.....
Take care!

That's determination; in hospital but still photographing. (y)

Good to see you posting Dave. I'll bet Bed no. 5 is a unique idea for this theme :)

Keep recovering.

Hello Dave, it's strange what the 52s does to a person. Given the circumstances you could be forgiven for missing a few weeks... But full credit to you for posting the shots.

I look forward to your recovery and future shots when you feel able.

All the best,
Graham

Good to see you're on the mend. Hope you're home soon. Wonder what the next theme will be for you to add to your documentary?

Thank yo you folks, at the moment I will be noting the themes for when I do them in the near future.

good to see you are able to take part even if you are restricted on subject matter get well soon

Nice set of Gnashers Dave :)

I had to chew on this one for a while Dave, but in the end I found that it was an image I could sink my teeth into...

Certainly fits the theme and well shot,

Grim, I hope they look better in :) !

I agree 2nd watch for me as well. I perhaps would have upped the exposure a touch but that's down to my taste and not a criticism.

Back