A thumbs-up for London Camera Exchange

Name
pete
Edit My Images
No
I ordered a used lens from LCE on Friday 25/3, late afternoon, (Sigma 12-24mm EX f4.5-5.6 DG HSM - Nikon mount).
Lens arrived safely via DPD this lunchtime Tuesday 29/3.

The lens was a good price (less than other suppliers), & performs as expected this afternoon.

Thank you LCE - my wife fears there are likely to be more purchases being made from them.

I have no business connection with LCE other than a satisfied customer.

Update on my LCE experience - the focusing motor failed four months after purchase.
Made the call to them & got a very positive response.
Returned the lens and they confirmed it had a problem.
They sent it to Sigma for repair.
Sigma responded that it was too old and they didn't have parts.
LCE sent me a full refund.

Now that's a company I would deal with again.

I've been dealing with LCE for several decades.

Staff may come and staff may go but they always see their customers are all right. Yes, sometimes they've sold me a pup but they've always put matters right promptly and with polite good humour.

Always been a fan of LCE - never had an issue buying from them and always found them to be competitive.

Totally agree, always had great service from them.
Bought loads 2nd hand and always been good value.

My last two lens purchases have been from LCE, one new and the other uaed.
No issues whatsoever and the used lens was something of a bargain.

They do tend to have some absolute bargains in the second hand section (although they can go very quickly!), had some very good experiences with them as well.

And another thumbs up from me , got a valuation on a PX a few years ago by phone call to manager ,when I took it in he increased the quote by a large amount .. very happy

Back