[/IMG]

3. God was he/she hard to catch :bang:
Bird4-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Bird3-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Bird2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

C&C welcome, the light was poor & obviously my 70-300 needs upgrading to a lower F stop version when I'm flush:LOL:

Mick

Last edited:
A good selection you have here. A question, and please I'm not asking to be a clever git but I see you shot in shutter speed priority. I'm just getting into bird photos and would like to know your reasoning behind this......Mick

Mick
Shot in tv, to ensure my speed was above focal length plus they are so quick any slower was resulting in blurred shots.

Ken,
The redpoll was a poor shot agreed, posted only as I was told they are not that common. The pheasant was the best of only 3, I had a go with pp but not much success.

Thanks for looking.

Mick both the Redpoll and the Brambling are a rare sighting this year, so well done on getting them.

Unfortunately the elements were against you, there is no substitute for good light, take the same shots on a sunny / brighter day and you will see a massive improvement, without doing much different.

Number 2 & 3 are great shots!

Lighter evenings are coming and hopefully the start of some brighter days!

I've only really posted two pictures as I am very new to photgraphy.

I really love birds but I have no idea how to identify them, thenk I need a book maybe...

My two birds are here:
Click Here

One is a Robin and I assumed the other to be a Sparrow?

Last edited:
Back