Adding watermark

Name
Lucy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, how do I create my own photography watermark.
I'm currently using Corel Paintshop Pro X7. Other than just a standard typed logo, how do I create my 'stamp'.

To be honest.. I am not sure what your talking about.. whats the difference between your logo and a 'stamp' ? Dont you just use your logo as the watermark ?

I haven't got a logo at the minute, thats what im saying I want to create one.

I use this method in Photoshop, but i'm not familiar with Paintshop pro sorry.

It depends on why you feel you need a watermark really. Are you images are risk of getting stolen?

Personally I'm selling portraits of people so I stick a rather abrupt watermark almost right in the middle of the image with my logo and a message stating that the image may only be used for making choices, otherwise they end up being cropped and printed or used as Facebook pictures.

I used to add my name as a watermark as a hobbyist but wish I had never bothered as it was mostly a pointless exercise.

It depends on why you feel you need a watermark really. Are you images are risk of getting stolen?

Personally I'm selling portraits of people so I stick a rather abrupt watermark almost right in the middle of the image with my logo and a message stating that the image may only be used for making choices, otherwise they end up being cropped and printed or used as Facebook pictures.

I used to add my name as a watermark as a hobbyist but wish I had never bothered as it was mostly a pointless exercise.
I do find people just take my pictures. And it will be to sell so I would like my watermark on there

Back