Adobe creative cloud £69/year

Bargain Toni, but regrettably I just renewed mine at £8 odd per month. :(

I wonder if you can buy multiple and either stack, or use the next code in a year's time etc.

I wonder if you can buy multiple and either stack, or use the next code in a year's time etc.

This somthing I like to know.. As I wonder if we can buy it and keep it till my sub end in Jan

Finally, might just jump. Anyone know how many devices this can be used on?
Three, I believe. At least that's how many I have it installed on.

Trying to plan trips without a laptop ....
I run it on a laptop and desktop at home, and the third installation is on a cheap Chinese Win10 tablet (Cube iWorks 10) I bought to use for trips/holidays - it runs LR although not quickly, with a selection of presets it's enough for on-the-road edits and updates.

Bargain Toni, but regrettably I just renewed mine at £8 odd per month. :(

I was in the same situation, but got them on chat, they cancelled, waived the fee and refunded last months payment - really good CS.

Just bought this from Amazon and asked Adobe if I can activate the redemption code in one months time after the free month's trial. They said no, it has to be activated today. Therefore it does not sound like you can stack memberships or delay until your current membership runs out. I do not know if this is the definitive answer, but at least that it was I was told by Pauline at Adobe.

One advantage of starting membership now is that when it id due for renewal it will by Black Friday again!

Reactions: Sid
In theory it will work but if investigated and found not eligible it may just as well have been pirated.

Now if you've a student (including ones in primary) you can register for them.

Re: monthly - if you pay monthly, and redeem this, is pauses your monthly and adds on a year - ie your next monthly payment will be dec 2017. Makes it all a rather good deal.

Re: monthly - if you pay monthly, and redeem this, is pauses your monthly and adds on a year - ie your next monthly payment will be dec 2017. Makes it all a rather good deal.

Hi

Are you sure this happens?

I don't think so, get Adobe on chat and find out, if you are in contract do what I said above

Double post

Hi

Are you sure this happens?

The Adobe help pages at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/renew-restart-extend-membership.html confirm it

Extend a membership with a prepaid card
You can prepay one year of a Creative Cloud membership when you purchase through a retailer (such as Best Buy). A prepaid card costs the same as purchasing an annual plan directly from Adobe.

You can use a prepaid card to extend the duration of any membership. The card’s subscription period is added to your account. If you originally purchased your membership with a credit card, the card’s subscription period is added to your account immediately, and regular billing resumes when the prepaid period expires.

Anyone tried this yet?

Regards...

Don't have any experience with student CC membership but I'd be surprised if you didn't have to prove eligibility.

The last time I bought an Adobe student licence that didn't come direct from Adobe I had to send the serial number to Adobe along with proof of student status, they confirmed eligibility and then provided the activation code. Things might have changed slightly but I doubt they no longer make any checks.

Last edited:
yes, I did it.

Any idea how it works if you're already on a discounted subscription? Does it pick back up at the discounted price or go back to the full price when the payments start again (even if you were say 6 months into a discounted subscription when you bought the pre paid membership)

Back