Advise on P&P on baby photos

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone recommend on how I can improve these photos more so? All ive done so far is in order:

Crop
Levels
Curves(still learning)
Convert to B&W
Border

5199759484_8857d0e3e0_z.jpg

5199758380_1ee1d697f1.jpg

5199162779_65b53e4c96.jpg

5199161687_9de653d182.jpg

5199754840_520fc0baa6.jpg

Hi James,

Saw these the other day while passing through, I see no one else has offered up any advice or questions!

The questions I have are:

What more did you think about doing to the images?
Are you not happy with them?

:)

Thanks for checking this thread out, well I would just like perhaps to see some examples of different ways I could edit baby photos really.

I was maybe hoping to give maybe a lomo style look on them.

If you want a quick and easy lomo look or more accuratly a cross-processed look, you can use the curves tool to apply an S-curve to the red and green channels, Theres alot you can do with curves if you start to use the different RGB channels.

Also play around with layers and blending styles, if you duplicate the image and set blending mode to Screen for instance it will brighten up the pics nicely.
You could blur the new layer aswell and play with opacity, or even add a layer mask to the new layer and mask out the eyes so they stay sharp.

Really you just need to have a play around as much as possible and then find ways to combine tools. Thats the beauty of PS, theres things you could do in it that the creaters have never even considered!

Ade

Back