ALDI picture printing service....i'm impressed

I don't have lightroom. I did think about trying to do that in my software though, but it would be hit and miss getting it right I suspect. I haven't got the money to do that unfortunatly :LOL:

Has anyone tried their photo books? Prices are good and the picture layout possibilities look miles ahead of the Photobox restrictive templates. I would be interested to hear comparison comments from anyone who has ordered both Photobox and Aldi photo books.

Sam-D

Ordered mine late sunday night, well Monday 1:00a.m, 38 30x20cm prints. Got them Tuesday morning. Very impressed with the speed of service. Didn't notice a cast on mine but they didn't have the border i'd put on them :thinking:

Gonna check but think I might have duplicate of some I DID submit and missing a couple of others that I THOUGHT I submitted, but I wasn't able to check what was uploaded directly after upload - It doesn't show you. I will have to chek the folder contents I have locally to see if any were missed. I did the direct upload route not the software.

Disappointed I didn't have the border, but quite pleased with the overall results, bar the ones I clearly messed up on!!!... :bang:

Hmm just got another set which I'm pleased with the looks of, but they were packaged really badly and most of them have the corners bent. :(

Also come bizarre cropping going on in a couple of them, but that's probably my fault for not changing the aspect ratio of the pics to fit the size of the print.

Just had a large batch of 12x8 and 6x4 pictures printed. They are simply perfect, will continue to use them. Much better than the service I've just had from Tesco recently with a big finger print right across two of my prints!

If any of you use Virgin Media for your Internet/Phone/TV then Snap Fish will print you 25 6"x4" for free every month, quality is good and prints were good too.
I uploaded on Easter Monday and they arrived today, all it cost was 99p for postage.

J

Hi All,

Quick question about Aldi printing, sorry if it's a seems a stupid one :LOL:

I need some prints quick and don't have time to do a 'dry run' i need to print about 22 12x8'.
They musn't have any white borders, so if i print classic how much of the image does it cut off? Images are landscape and Portrait.

Reply is much appreciated>
Sam(y)

I have tried 3 times now and everytime it goes to payment(ppal or card) it wont let me input anything, OS X 10.5 PPC using FFox:thinking:

Yeah i had the same problem. Used expose to select another open program, went back to Firefox, worked then, weird.

If any of you use Virgin Media for your Internet/Phone/TV then Snap Fish will print you 25 6"x4" for free every month, quality is good and prints were good too.
I uploaded on Easter Monday and they arrived today, all it cost was 99p for postage.

J

How do you do it?

Hi All,

Quick question about Aldi printing, sorry if it's a seems a stupid one :LOL:

I need some prints quick and don't have time to do a 'dry run' i need to print about 22 12x8'.
They musn't have any white borders, so if i print classic how much of the image does it cut off? Images are landscape and Portrait.

Reply is much appreciated>
Sam(y)

Come on guys

Back