Amazon sale (Today only): Photoshop Elements 12 and Premier Elements bundle

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Good Morning all,

Got an email from Amazon this morning and thought this may be of interest to someone

Amazon have a one day sale on for the Photoshop elements and Premier elements bundle for £34.99 (58% off) (LINK)
This is for the full version as well not just the upgrade package. You can choose either the download version or get the CD package through the door for the same price.

At that price i think i'll upgrade :cool:

I may be tempted to upgrade to lightroom 5 if they have a similar sale on soon.

Last edited:
No probs,
I agree, if they were to put up the same sort of deal on LR5 i would almost certainly upgrade...

Tried to buy this at 7.30 this morning and they had sold out, phoned Amazon and the rep tried to get me to pay £79.99 for this deal???

Dave.

I bought it this morning around the same time i posted this link no problem.
I just went onto Amazon and can still buy this for the £34.99, i got it in the backet and throught to checkout ready to pay no problems.

Even if they did run out of the DVD packages, they would still have the download version available

Just tried again, went through no problem, must have added more stock.

Yeah, maybe they transfered some from the "£79.99" stock :bang: LOL, Most likely a lot of people complaining about the fact that the special offer isnt available but they have the same product for over twice the price.

(y) At least you managed to get it now at the cheaper price

I just ordered it ok, Thank you for the heads up
H

Last edited:
Upgrade price has gone up but non-upgrade is still available - a steal really.

Just had it delivered £38.26 with 1st Class post :D

I see it's gone up to £48.99 Still cheap
H

Last edited:
Back