Another with Tulips

Lovely pose Gav (y)

"Excellent" portrait style capture Gav, liking this pic' very much.

Beautiful.

I'd probably try and lift the shadow in the (camera) right eye a smidge but it's a very minor point. Lovely portrait. Now you need to get the timer going and put yourself in there so you can print it and get it over the fireplace :)

Lovely shot Gav! Love the matching pink accents from the dress with the flowers.
Thank you, Dan (y)
Lovely pose Gav (y)
Cheers Chris :)
Lovely work Gav. (y)
Thanks Dale :)
"Excellent" portrait style capture Gav, liking this pic' very much.
Cheers George (y)
Beautiful.

I'd probably try and lift the shadow in the (camera) right eye a smidge but it's a very minor point. Lovely portrait. Now you need to get the timer going and put yourself in there so you can print it and get it over the fireplace :)
Thank you, Ian.
Cheers for the feedback, I'll take another look.
It all goes wrong when I get involed :LOL: I am working on a few ideas for something, fingercrossed I don't fudge it, thanks again.

You've created a lovely mood in this.

Beautiful.

+1. The rim light on that side makes the eye shadow more prominent - without it the shadow wouldn't have mattered.

I suggest.. you think more about what mood you're creating with the lighting

e.g. rim light opposite key light = drama, rim light on same side as key light = natural, both = showing off :)
Cheers Simon, I think I need to read some books again (y)

Back