Apple

I have read that Apple do not pre-announce BF deals, so wait till midnight to see the offers.

That's what I have read - I think on a blog post from Martin Lewis (Moneysavingexpert). They will be one day only, starting from midnight tonight, if they follow the normal pattern. I don't know for a fact, just passing on the message.

Last year there were savings on various bits and pieces upto around 20%. Though on the majority of stuff you could save a tenner here and there. Was very disappointing.

I have read around and apparently they aren't doing it for the EU, even in the US you will only get a gift card :(

If you know absolutely anyone who is a student or teacher, they can get it a lot cheaper for you and have a 3 year Apple care plan for a lot cheaper than normal as well, I would offer but you're a while away from me

Last edited:
Joni, looking on Macworld they say it would typically be around £1879.20, hence my asking. A friend is still at uni so will ask her. My wife isn't long finished her days at uni.. If your price is correct then I will defo go for it. Thanks.
It could be to do with Black Friday? But i didn't upgrade anything either, this was the basic internals price

Jono, looking on Macworld they say it would typically be around £1879.20, hence my asking. A friend is still at uni so will ask her. My wife isn't long finished her days at uni.. If your price is correct then I will defo go for it. Thanks.

It may depend on University, but £175x sounds about right. If you went to generic education store (secondary schools, etc), price may be a bit higher. It is a nobrainer as you have access to it.

P.S. You don't need apple care addon except for extended phone support. 3 yr warranty is automatically included.

Always worth looking in the apple outlet store section on their website. I got my Macbook through it and saved a good few £££.

Back