Audi TTRS

Every time you post the photos are better and better.

The detail shots blow my mind.

Any tips??

Thank you. The sunset was so nice that evening, and then changed to nearly a storm, so much fun taking these shots. Thanks, I try to think about what do I want to show in the detail shots, what will go together, what needs to be vertical and which 2 to go along horizontal and then just snap away. I never crop detail shots, so think about all this more on the shoot rather than back at home. Just be creative, enjoy and don't do it for the sake of them!

Great set. Love the bokeh your lens gives, dont see many shooting very wide aperture shots of cars.

Interior shots are beautiful, its where I really struggle.

Not feeling the outside, but I think it's the car more than anything, just looks really chavved up. Why do all the cars you shoot use the same font? I just looked and NI uses the same standard font and rules as the Mainland...

Maybe on the 2 overall shots give the car a bit more space in the front?

Thanks Matthew!
I really can't make up the mind about the stickers myself. Since the car is ridiculously fast, by no means standard anymore, I kinda think it could pull them off, but a nice clean one would look nice, but then again, it's just a TT in standard form. Haven't decided yet! :D
I honestly still don't get the obsession with plates here in UK. As said in one thread I barely know my car plate - it is just a number lol! I would NEVER pay for a private plate, it is just tacky. But will ask next owner if his plate is legal or why the font lol, because I really can't answer if there is anything wrong with that plate :D
Here is one with more room, but I prefer more closer shots and narrower field and DOF, just my style. Not a huge fan of wide shots!

by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

Best set yet, #1 really is a beast (prefer the first not the edit). Weakest in the set is #2 - just far too much white in the bottom shot.

Liking the customary speedo shot, but would prefer focus centred on the narrowest part of the needle - otherwise it looks like a mileage check.

Certainly a very uniform set, very cool.

Best set yet? I was having a cigarette and snapped these in 5 mins before sun went down and storm came out, just wanted to share the car more, but I guess, ermm thanks, but I do have loads of better sets than these :)

Thanks again guys!
Lol, seriously no idea about plates, don't ask the owner. I do enquire about engine, upgrades, performance, plates... I don't see them as they are meaningless numbers :D Will ask next time if their numbers are legal :D

Back