Best music for drowning out carol singers etc?

Name
Suz
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm giving Deep Purple a whirl. Seems a bit quiet.... would Sabbath be better??

Needs to be a good wall of sound :bat:

I'm giving Deep Purple a whirl. Seems a bit quiet.... would Sabbath be better??

Needs to be a good wall of sound :bat:

"Paranoid" works every time (y)

Motorhead might do a job

I have paranoid on CD so that would be easy to arrange. Deep Purple was just what was in there already.

Think I might have some Judas Priest somewhere too :D

Guns n Roses - Welcome to the jungle cranked up to 11 :bang:

The whole of the 'Number of the beast' album, by Iron maiden.

sacred reich - surf nicuragua

why use music when wiring your doorbell to the mains is the gift that keeps giving!

I understand antipersonel mines can be had quite cheaply on the global arms market

I prefer to forget the "drowning out" bit and just go for plain old drowning.
Once there are a few floating face down in the fish pond, the others tend to stay away :D ;)

And there was me thinking you were a nice young lady, Sarah ;) :LOL: Should have taken the half skull thing more seriously!

We just live in the back of beyond so don't get the problem.... did I say 'problem'? I meant 'nice little cherubs'. Yeah, right!

Last edited:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Shhhhh . . . but I actually quite like carol singers. (It's the power company reps that I save that up for :) )

Power company reps know about wiring the bell to the mains, so the fish pond is a good alternative :LOL:

Nip down to the local Aldi, selling these for doorknockers at night......................................................................................................................................................

bear_trap_.jpg

Back