Best site for one-off private album hosting?

Name
Carla
Edit My Images
Yes
I accidentally ended up photographing my best friend's second wedding on Tuesday - it was incredibly small and informal and they chose not to have a photographer, did everything else themselves including the flowers and cake. But as I was also on bridesmaid duty and helped the bride get ready, and while I am in no way a wedding photographer, I carry my camera all the time and I wanted them to have some record of the day.

Having processed the images I took and chosen the best, I'd really like to host them somewhere private (not Facebook) for them to view/print/download/create an album or whatever.

Any suggestions (ideally free) would be massively welcome, as my usual photography is product for my company or personal for my blogs and I'm don't ever plan to do this again... though I am pleased I caught their day for them :) And if it makes it easy for them to create photobooks from it, so much the better...

(to pre-empt any discussion about how any old person with a camera thinks they can be a wedding photographer - that was totally not my intention, I'm not a pro and I told them this up front when they made their decision not to hire a photographer. But I was the only person with access to the entire day, and it seemed a shame not to record it, though I am sure the photos, while precious to them, aren't the same standard as a pro's.)

I use photobucket - it's possible to make some folders private and some public as I recall - useful if you want to share other images later & don't want to create another account.

Back