Big thumbs up for Kerso

I got my invoice through this morning and it had a "Sample" of the prices.

Here

I hope the 300f1.4 @ £739 is a mis-print.... or it puts my 300f2.8IS@£2550 to shame.

I'll do a pdf version and host it and give everyone a link to it.
I should always have the updated version once we get the ball rolling so I'll keep the filename the same and maybe stick a link in my siggie.

Nice one Steve, The man looks after us with hardware so why can't we look after him a little..(y)

Looking forward to seeing the updated list.:)

A pdf link is now in my signature (when it decides to show itself!)

or you can get it here

Ian will keep me up to date with changes so this link will always reflect the latest version.

Steve, Thanks for that I have a few prices to update already. Sorry anyone who never got a price list. If anyone wants a hard copy let me know. Regards Ian.

For clarrification, if i buy from Kerso, there are no issues using the canon cash back vouchers? If so, the 100-400 is mighty tempting.

For clarrification, if i buy from Kerso, there are no issues using the canon cash back vouchers? If so, the 100-400 is mighty tempting.

I'm buying a 100-400L from him this week and he's going to provide a UK invoice so that you can send off for the cashback from canon :)

Got a royal mail card through the door today. My 70-200f4 L and 1.4 extender (both from Ian) are spending a lonely night in the sorting office until I can rescue them tomorrow. :)

Ray

Hi There,
I'm very new to the site (today in fact, but have hovered for a few weeks) but have also been a customer of Ian's (Kerso). My experience was absolutley tremendous, very patient with my queries and an unforseen delay. I had a 24-105L and he said it would be with me the day after my cheque cleared - cheque cleared on the tuesday - lens delivered.....(any guesses)....on the wedsnesday. Very good price too.

Hi Poll,

Welcome to the site!

Would you mind telling us all what you paid for the 24-105L?

I have been so tempted by this lens on many occasions. I really need a walkabout, just not sure yet if i can justify the cost. Also drawn towards the much cheaper Canon 28-105 f/3.5-4.5 which is supposed to be excellent value for money!

5 stars from me also, nice chap and very helpful. :)

Just about to order a Gary Fong lightsphere 2 from Kerso, he can do it for about £10 less than the only orther importer to the UK.

£39 + £3 del.

BIG THUMBS UP TO KERSO (y)

The swear filter would filter out what I think of it.
I've been back half an hour and took a quick shot in the garden and loaded it up.
I was a little dubious about all this L fever malarky but I couldn't beleive the difference in quality staight from the camera.
Sharp as a tack, great colours and contrast and it looks the dogs danglies on the camera.

I got it for £415 from Kerso (£345 if you factor in the cashback voucher ASH kindly sent me a couple of months back) with a free Hoya 77mm UV filter thrown in, in leui of services rendered.

I'm picking up the 70-200L at the end of the month (pay day) for £375. ******** unbeleivable!

I told the Mrs I now have 'L Fever'
She said the best cure for a fever is to starve it :eek:

Bachs, did Canon except the voucher for the 17-40 that you bought from Kerso?.

Right-Oh - so long as someone can clarify the situation regarding the Canon vouchers I'm going to ask Kerso for his prices on the 1.4 & 2x extenders. Haven't got a lens I can use them with yet, but fingers x'd I will have in a few months!

Well I just bought a 100-400L from Ian and he said the invoice he provides will be fine for canon cashback vouchers - just waiting on the invoice to come through and I'll send mine off this weekend.

Well I just bought a 100-400L from Ian and he said the invoice he provides will be fine for canon cashback vouchers - just waiting on the invoice to come through and I'll send mine off this weekend.

Ian's invoices work just fine Darksaber, I've had cash back on two lenses and a flash bought from Ian, no problem at all.

Nice purchase BTW - Nearly went that way myself but then decided I needed the 24-105L IS that little bit more. (y) (y)

Super Duper thumbs up from me for Ian.

Bought the 100-400L (plus additional 3 year warranty), Battery Grip, 77mm filter and battery. Super guy, very patient and always keeps you informed.

Hi All,

Ian is Sound - sometimes a bit slow in replying BUT only cos he is sooo busy helping us guys buy cheap kit! If it is not on his ebay site then drop him a line as he is very keen to help! Cannot recommend him enough! He will do Nikon too! For a Scotsman he is Mint LOL :)

He is a top man. I ordered a 50mm F/1.8 on Mon @ 16:30 it arrived Wed 10:00.
and even with the postage costs he was £25 cheaper than the 2 camera shops in town.

I got my 50 f/1.4 from Ian, he is a legend :D i'll be getting my 300 f/4 IS from him in the near future :)

Just got my Canon 100mm 2.8 macro from Mr Kerr.

Ian gives a bargain basement price and he is a pleasure to deal with!

Quick delivery as well.

I'm sure it won't be my last purchase from Kerso!

Ordered on 1.4 Extender on Friday from ebay.
Arrived in post this morning (Weds).

Nice and simple. Just the way it should be.

Must just be be he doesn't like then:(

I emailed him last Friday about a 100mm Macro, not heard a thing yet. Just given him a gentle nudge in case he's busy ;)

can anyone confirm how long Ian's invoices usually take to follow the kit? I'm a little worried as it's being sent to my work - bit concerned that someone's just taken it as "another invoice" in which case it's probably been sent up to Head Office and I'll never see it again! :D (And I need it for my cashback!)

I asked him for it digitally and just printed it out, then it came in the post the next day :) took about 3 days after my lens arrived.
hth.

Dont worry though, as long as you purchased the item before then end of the year then you should be fine, there is around a 40 day processing time at canons end aswel im afraid :(

http://canonextrapromotion.onlinerebates.com/timeline.aspx

i sent mines about 2 weeks ago and still heard nothing :(!!

can anyone confirm how long Ian's invoices usually take to follow the kit? I'm a little worried as it's being sent to my work - bit concerned that someone's just taken it as "another invoice" in which case it's probably been sent up to Head Office and I'll never see it again! :D (And I need it for my cashback!)

Been in contact with Ian. Nice shiny 100mm Macro heading my way :clap: :clap: :clap:

i ordered a 580ex flash from ian earlier in the week which arrived today. was a slight delay due to stock running out but ian being the great seller he is kept me updated with what was happening and made sure i got it asap.

was perfectly packaged and had it up and running today

(y) for kerso. he is a top man:)

Sorry, cant keep me gob shut any longer (although I am putting me bib on ready to eat a large portion of humble pie). Lens, Sigma 10 - 20mm due early this week still not here. No contact or response (yet) from PM sent yesterday :shake:

See, I knew it, as soon as I opens me gob :eek:

I'll have a big helping of custard (skinless please) with me humble pie :LOL:

Sigma 10 - 20mm arrived this morning (y)

Already walked into a chair in conservatory trying out the lens, cos it's flippin w i d e :nuts:

See, I knew it, as soon as I opens me gob :eek:

I'll have a big helping of custard (skinless please) with me humble pie :LOL:

Sigma 10 - 20mm arrived this morning (y)

Already walked into a chair in conservatory trying out the lens, cos it's flippin w i d e :nuts:

see, never doubt the great man that is kerso, he always delivers!

I get to meet our man next weekend...he's coming to my house for a cuppa!

I've already briefed the kids to sneak his hold-all off into the shed when he's not looking :LOL:

Back