Big thumbs up for Kerso

Cheers guys, another happy customer. Apologies if I do miss e-mails now and again. Just PM me. Kevin, definately can't find any e-mail from you but it was fine speaking to you on phone. Regards Ian.

Good to hear you got it sorted though Hypnotic :)

Kerso(y)

NTL:thumbsdown:

Just adding my two penniesworth here ... I have just bought me some new seasonal toys in an effort to kick myself up the proverbial ... :naughty:

Final item arrived this morning from Kerso ... if you are interested the story is here ...

New Toy Linky

Thanks again Ian ... (y) ... when you gonna stock that new 600mm VR Nikkor ... :naughty:

:p

The invoice is now sat on my 'puter - cheers Ian. All round good egg he really is! (y)

I have just bought three items from Ian.

• Canon 17-40L USM
  • Canon Speedlite 580EX
  • Canon Extender 1.4 ll

I got an invoice with all three items listed on it.

Can someone confirm that if I send off for the cashback on these, they will pay out?
Just want to make sure that I can send three vouchers in together for three items to one person with one invoice.

If not then I need to get three invoices made up for three seperate people.

No you will be OK, The voucher book entitles you to claim all the rebates should you have bought everything, mind you if you've bought everything you might need more than a few hundred quid back, you'll need a second mortgage.

Has anyone heard from him lately?

Bought a Canon 2x TC from Ian just before XMas, pretty damn painless and came complete with an Invoice, unfortunately im nopt sure if there is such a thing as a cashback voucher for that ! lol

Excellent service considering the time of year i ordered ! :)

There is a voucher for £35 for the 2x aswell as the 1.4x.

order my 50mm F1.8 from kerson late sunday evening and as ever it was with me at just gone 8am tuesday morning. amazing service, cant fault this guy, very helpful, prompt replys to emails.

what more can you really ask for.

thanks Kerso.

got my nifty today, less than a week after paying for it, excellent service!

Ordered a 17-55f2.8 IS EFS from sed personage on Thursday... waiting for the postie next week :)

Will be looking forward to your shots Paul, the 17-55mm f2.8 gets some rave reviews but its still very rare so will be interested to hear your experiences of it (y)

I'm very impressed with the speedy service, my nifty fifty arrived yesterday. I read that there is usually a price or stock list in with deliveries, is this always the case, as I did not get one?

I'm very impressed with the speedy service, my nifty fifty arrived yesterday. I read that there is usually a price or stock list in with deliveries, is this always the case, as I did not get one?

i got a price list and a business card with mine. if i remember correctly someone on here keeps and up to date peice list for kerso on their sig. not sure who it was though sorry

Well I have just sent his a list to quote on. It looks like he could save me some real money.

one question. International warrenty is not a part of canon bodies. So, if it goes wrong how do you get it fixed?

Steve

Kerso gives you an international warranty, if you have a problem I think you just send it back to him?

Not heard a thing from him.

Looks like warehouse express then!

Steve, Can you send list again of requirements, I don't seem to have received your list? Ian.

Well I have just sent his a list to quote on. It looks like he could save me some real money.

one question. International warrenty is not a part of canon bodies. So, if it goes wrong how do you get it fixed?

Steve

Just ordered a Canon 70-200 f4 L IS USM + 1.4x TC from him... very good service, posted it the next morning and received the day after that. Great turnaround and very pleased with my purchase

Sent him order 3 days ago but no answer think he must be away again...can't pay for it till he tells me how!:shrug:

Just tried to PM Kerso to let him know I've made payment but his in-box is full.

Ian clear your PM's out

Come on guys give me a bit of time. I apprecite all business but I also do have other things going on as well as being on computer every day, and it is the weekend. Regards Ian.

Just tried to PM Kerso to let him know I've made payment but his in-box is full.

Ian clear your PM's out

ian do you have a price list for your nikon gear yet ? (or third party lens's with nikon fit) if so could you post if possible, many thanks.

tel (y)

Big Thumbs up from me. Bought some stuff, saved loads!

Cheers Ian!

Carl.

add me to the list of happy customers
excellent service - goods delivered next day
will use again when i have some money again - lol

He might not say incase his wife reads the forums :p He may have to break it to her gently first, hehe

Marcel - I'm lucky in that respect I dont have a wife, free and single and all the money is mine. :woot:

I bought

14_27047.gif

Canon 85mm f1.2L mkII

I had the mk1 version a long time ago and sold it, at the time I said I would get another and she arrived from Ian 'tother day.:D:D

oooh lovely! :) :)

Another plug for Ian

Got my Canon 100mm 2.8 macro a month or so ago
And yesterday my Canon 100-400L arrived with the BG-E2 grip and battery.

And tomoz will see the off camera flash cord and E1 wrist strap arrive.

Now just got to learn how to use them :nuts:

Thank you Kerso

Another (y) for Ian......Canon 15mm Fisheye arrived first thing Saturday morning. (y)

Stupid question - where's the site/shop?

This has gotten me thinking!

Back