BIRDS LINING UP FOR MY PANORAMIC DIP!

Edit My Images
Yes
please comment and advise :)

testpan2.jpg

I really like that. Very dusky feel to it.

My only critisism would be that it needs rotated anti-clockwise....

Colin

yes i realised once back in the car it was a lil squiffy.....hope i can sort it out ***, i was after gettin this done on canvas.

No2 for me, as a birder i want to be there, searching through them looking for a rarity. Colours are great. (y)

nice shot with great colours :clap:

taken at aberavon?

No it was taken at Seaton Carew in Hartlepool.

You might remember it on the news as Seaton 'Cannoe' for the guy who faked his own death in the sea lol

Last edited:
Wow, that really is a custom-canvas and up on the wall kind of image, I could certainly imagine this in my place! I like how the colours aren't oversaturated as many (including myself!) are tempted to do with sunsets/sunrises.

Thanks for the Great feedback !

joescrivens What did you use to stitch it together?

This pic was not joined.... However I have used panorama 4 that came with my camera which seems pretty good for the ones I've tried.

Wow, that really is a custom-canvas and up on the wall kind of image, I could certainly imagine this in my place! I like how the colours aren't oversaturated as many (including myself!) are tempted to do with sunsets/sunrises.

You want to buy one? :LOL:

Well I suppose a copy of that little Jpeg probably won't stretch across a 4 foot canvas haha.
If I have money, or lived in my own home I'd think about it... Unfortunately I'm living the student lifestyle at the moment!

Well I suppose a copy of that little Jpeg probably won't stretch across a 4 foot canvas haha.
If I have money, or lived in my own home I'd think about it... Unfortunately I'm living the student lifestyle at the moment!

Lol I didn't expect you to say yes anyway :D

but thanks for the comments

Very nice, where did you take it?

It looks a little like a photo I took a few months ago at the Gower, Swansea. (Wales).

it was taken at Seaton Carew in Hartlepool.

You might remember it on the news as Seaton 'Cannoe' for the guy who faked his own death in the sea lol

your picture also look like a full size version of mine lol I think it's under my first sun rise post

Last edited:
robbo,the view is so much like looking across to the gower from aberavon beach near port talbot.

lol guy who faked his own death....seaton carew will forever be remembered for that alone :LOL:

yes I know, he went into the sea in a cannoe and then it washed up on shored while he fiddles money in Panama! Lol

Back