BMW Light Painted

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Did a shoot the other night with a mate that runs the local detailing company , *Inspired Automotive*

Heres one of the shots tell me what you think , Im not saying im a pro this is my 2nd attempt , there's way too much light i just thought that the backdrop would be different and effective

1466315_663139550386705_44683996_n.jpg

Really like the idea behind this. In terms of composition possibly have the car pointing into the picture instead of out.

The lightpainting I'd watch distracting reflections of your light source (bonnet/passenger side of windscreen/drivers headlight)

Something like this the white balance is hard to get rite with street lights/light painting - if you find an easy solution let me know :LOL:

Lastly, removing the tax disc sometimes tidies up a shot.

Only minor things (I'd of put the tag in the opposite corner to fill some dead space) but I do really like it. For a second go you've far surpassed what I achieved.

Thanks means a lot , I rather like the lines from the light source that was the intention. I also see a lot of cars with an even light spread I also like that too so I may try that at some point =)

I also see what you mean about the watermark , but i thought if i put it in the light everyone will see it =)

ill remove the tax disk its a brilliant tip thanks I've ended up taking a lot of the Yellow out of the shot so i get more white in the photo from the Torch i used.

Thanks for the kind words and help too im off to do a little more light painting tonight so ill give it a go thanks

I like the idea but I think that the execution needs a little more thought, I don't think that your light source is powerful enough, I also don't think it's as focused as would be ideal for this type of photo..as the highlights are very soft...personally I'd have had the liked to have seen then car at more like a 45 degree angle to the bridge, as this will minimise the amount of light you see cast onto the car from cars on the road below...

Childish I know but that plate is awful, I don't think is want to know the wax he is using :eek:

I think that the light source looks under powered due to the street lamps ,, i need to find some unlit motorway i think

The plate i think it was meant to say Just Wax , But must not have been available so , next best thing lol

I think that the light source looks under powered due to the street lamps ,, i need to find some unlit motorway i think

The plate i think it was meant to say Just Wax , But must not have been available so , next best thing lol

Maybe it's just my childish rugby club derived humour on the plate, I used to hate the fact that number plate on my now departed car was BJ 10 JOH

Back