Bridlington gannet feeding trips info needed

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone know who does the gannet feeding trips out of Bridlington harbour please

Thanks , nothing available the week I’m there , gutted looks like the Yorkshire bell will have to do .

Thanks , nothing available the week I’m there , gutted looks like the Yorkshire bell will have to do .
My first venture was out on the Yorkshire Bell and found we were packed in very tightly with little or no way to move about at all making it very difficult if you're wanting to use a camera. Still a nice run out along the cliff face but nothing compared to the Gannet photography trips. Another for your perhaps Jeff :)

As far as I know Jeff its wither the Yorkshire Belle or YCN with Steve. Maybe see if @Phil-D knows anyone else. He's over that way a lot

No, sorry Jeff, I can't help I'm afraid, as Mike says, as far as I'm aware they're the only two options.

Either's no good for me though, I suffer from terrible sea sickness so have missed out.

The wife, Lynn, has been out with Steve Race, she was lucky to win her trip in a raffle run by FBO, she got some cracking shots and really enjoyed it.

Saying that, at a couple of FBO gatherings, we've met and spoken to a woman who works on the Yorkshire Belle, she gets some fantastic photos from the boat.

I suppose it'll be a bit pot luck but pick a trip when the boat's quiet (rough sea maybe?) and its probably as good. for a lot less money, than the YCN trips.

As above we are only there for a week and the only available trip is the day after we leave . .
Just hoping the albatross returns this year .

No advice for photography trips but we do do a few boat trips and to make sure we get good places, we get there early and ask the captain if we're not sure where might be best (on new trips).

Back