Broken the rules...what do you reckon?

As promised:

1622008_10153880147950305_1599888367_n.jpg

1380068_10153880147960305_1005490024_n.jpg

I really like these two images. Number 2 is my favourite because of the playful expression. The large aperture has worked well and accentuates the face nicely. As per your first set the lighting is nice and soft.

Sent from my iPad using Talk Photography Forums

Lucky to get it ?, it's a cat ! They spend 80% of their life in the prone position between eating and sleeping :)

There speaks someone who hasn't experienced the psycho cat mentality that says "camera? Not going to look at that/going to keep moving so I'm blurred/just going to sleep a lot with a crappy background" :rolleyes:

....no.2 is the best of all IMO, very nice composition and light. (y)

There speaks someone who hasn't experienced the psycho cat mentality that says "camera? Not going to look at that/going to keep moving so I'm blurred/just going to sleep a lot with a crappy background" :rolleyes:

Get an SB910 speedight that makes noises as you change the zoom, my daughters damn cat stopped and gave me the most evil look
quite scarey when you're down at their level :exit:

I really like these two images. Number 2 is my favourite because of the playful expression. The large aperture has worked well and accentuates the face nicely. As per your first set the lighting is nice and soft.

....no.2 is the best of all IMO, very nice composition and light. (y)

Thanks for taking the time to comment second time round folks.

Last edited:
Really like the edit it transforms it into a great shot especially the darkening in the corners frames it nicely

Weekend coming up, that cat of yours is bound to pushing out a few ZZZ's. Why not try a bit of monochrome ? :)

Sent from my iPad using Talk Photography Forums

Back