Bugs from the evening.

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
As I posted a couple of images on @Carlh thread thought it would only be fair for me to direct you to his obviously once you have looked at mine and maybe commented.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/bugs-from-this-evening.552302/

1. Earwiggy

Night Bugging-2401-13
by bthomas124, on Flickr

Night Bugging-2400-12
by bthomas124, on Flickr

3. Picture fly... who did decide to try scare me off... lol

Night Bugging-2384-03
by bthomas124, on Flickr

4. Collembola

Night Bugging-2395-10
by bthomas124, on Flickr

Night Bugging-2388-06
by bthomas124, on Flickr

6. There was no way the limbs of this thing were going to fit in frame of reversed lens

Night Bugging-2380-02
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated.

:ty:

Glare control on the Earwig is outstanding. Those critters bounce light like crazy but you did really well.

Once again, another outstanding series of shots. Lovely compositions, detail and diffusion. That picture wing flies eyes are a tad pink though :D.. Definitely a girl lol.

those are disgustingly great bryn. Im just about to go out and take some and I'm bloody itching all over already you git hahahaha.

I promise to get the reverse ring out and have a go and see what the diffuser does for my images, just the thought of getting them "mist" in the image worries me a bit. I will have a go with it again, but getting the 62mm version I've limited myself to a couple of lenses that have that thread size (I think its 62mm) will have a play later, get prepared for it for tomorrow morning, the dog is literally squealing here for a walk so i best go before she wakes up the household, I dont want a heavily pregnant woman on my back - she's too heavy lol

Those Harvestmen are odd looking things even in the bug world....I think the earwig close up is top for me

Thanks Gary good to see you back in this section

Glare control on the Earwig is outstanding. Those critters bounce light like crazy but you did really well.
Once again, another outstanding series of shots. Lovely compositions, detail and diffusion. That picture wing flies eyes are a tad pink though :D.. Definitely a girl lol.

Definitely a girl it was showing off all its moves.... Thanks for the comments and yes earwigs are a pain.

Lovely shots, Bryn. Esp like the springtail shot.

Thanks Kurt glad you like it.

those are disgustingly great bryn. Im just about to go out and take some and I'm bloody itching all over already you git hahahaha.

I promise to get the reverse ring out and have a go and see what the diffuser does for my images, just the thought of getting them "mist" in the image worries me a bit. I will have a go with it again, but getting the 62mm version I've limited myself to a couple of lenses that have that thread size (I think its 62mm) will have a play later, get prepared for it for tomorrow morning, the dog is literally squealing here for a walk so i best go before she wakes up the household, I dont want a heavily pregnant woman on my back - she's too heavy lol

Can always get a step up/down ring to fit your other lenses remember on mine I have a 52mm reverse ring with step to 58mm (mini tube) in effect.

Can always get a step up/down ring to fit your other lenses remember on mine I have a 52mm reverse ring with step to 58mm (mini tube) in effect.

will go check out the step downs, if they're the same price as the reverse ring specific for that size, i just as well get one of those, will go look in a bit , cheers bryn

Great set Bryn
That first is stunning

Great set Bryn
That first is stunning

Cheers Alf was really pleased the way it turned out. I was surprised it stayed still whilst I was manipulating the leaf. And shot one handed but camera resting on second hand.

Back