Canon 24-105 ef is f4 l ii

Name
Noel
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive been looking at 24-105mm lenses recently came across an offer at Currys the canon 24-105 ef f4 l for £722.97 just not ina position to take advantage at the moment

Crikey, that's cheap, something isn't right there, unless I'm missing something.

Hi Guys
Its a clearance offer guess currys are not giong to stock it any longer

Ok Guys couldnt resist at less than theprice of a good second hand one I was forced to ordered 1(SHMBO said it was ok) collection after 5pm Monday I will let you know if its New stock or appears to be some return etc.

Ok Ive just collected the lens from Currys
Good news and bad news.
First the good news
It is new in standard Uk Canon packaging not white box or grey import.
The bad news is the Currys web site sayscurrently out of stock.
Judging by their range of EF lenses I would guess they are moving over to RF lenses

Currys did something similar last year with the Fuji 35mm f1.4, it was listed at cheaper than a secondhand one. Their service was pretty good - having worked for them 20 years ago, it was not somewhere that I would have usually bought camera gear from.

Ok Ive just collected the lens from Currys
Good news and bad news.
First the good news
It is new in standard Uk Canon packaging not white box or grey import.
The bad news is the Currys web site sayscurrently out of stock.
Judging by their range of EF lenses I would guess they are moving over to RF lenses

Absolute bargain.

That's one of the best Canon lenses, not only for quality but as an "all rounder" I recall reading an article by a pro and he said if he had to chose one lens to carry what would it be. The 24-105 f4. I bought mine years ago and paid what you're paying today. What a bargain.

Cheers John I was looking to get one next year but at that price I couldn't resist.
Will have to look for something else to go on the wish list now

Back