Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM Lens £469.99 (£414.99 after cashback)

They reckon they have price matched the incorrect one at currys, im sure someone on the thread has already received it!

The cashback isn't listed on Amazon either, but it is on the Canon website

Amazon pricing can be rather peculiar, can't see it lasting long at this price, but who knows with them

It says preparing for dispatch on my order, I had two days left on my prime trial too

We shall see, not counting my chickens and bonus if it does show up

I ordered this two days ago, had auto-confirm email but nothing else!

and there's £78 of VAT too :)

Dispatching soon already ?!

This would be my cheapest L I own if it pulls off !

I was actually going to buy it last week but thought better of it...but £100 cheaper than grey import...no brainer.

Dispatching soon already ?!

This would be my cheapest L I own if it pulls off !

I was actually going to buy it last week but thought better of it...but £100 cheaper than grey import...no brainer.

Mine has been dispatching soon since Monday! :(

I see it's back up in price again

Dispatched !!!

Mine hasn't yet, nice if it does, but not exactly gutted if it falls through

Last edited:
Mine has dispatch estimate Friday 30th. I'm not sure if it's just changed or has been like that for a while.

But will it be the IS L version?

Good bargain if it is although not sure I will use it any more than the non IS one I sold about two years ago :)

Have you guys received 'item dispatched emails'?

I have, saying expected delivery date Mon 03rd, but City Link are saying tomorrow when I input the consignment number on their tracker

Just received the dispatched email, they must have been waiting on stock as I ordered on Monday night?

I have two coming ....one at the old price of 645 which i shall return at one at the new/incorrectly listed price of 469.99.

I couldnt cancel the first one in time, but I have been told I can return it for a fulll refund ...Guess I got a good deal :)

Looks like Monday for me according to Amazon

I opted for the super cheap deliver in 3 weeks value delivery - but mine has just arrived - and it is indeed an 'L' 2.8 IS 100mm macro lens...

photo.jpg

Now to fill out the cashback form.... Impressive I have to say :)

I ordered mine using Prime and it was sent via Citilink. Amazon says the expected delivery date is Wednesday Dec 5th, but Citylink's tracking shows the planned delivery date as Saturday Dec 1st. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Mine just arrived....

Back