Canons cryptic message

I love they way on that site they repeat the text underneath. Just in case you didn't read it the first time.

Thats for the benefit of canon owners,oops thats me banned :nikon:

Am I missing something here?Countdown reaches Zero,& nothing happens,not sure what I was expecting to happen though.

Am I missing something here?Countdown reaches Zero,& nothing happens,not sure what I was expecting to happen though.

Its one of those magic eye things... you have to look past it or cross your eyes. lol

Ah, so marketing hype it is!

They have the worst teasers/'surprise' products. Haven't once seen anything decent come from their crappy hype generators.

:LOL: :LOL: so I was right not to give a crap about this then....honestly though there's a few lens on my want list, would really love canon to release a competitor to Nikons 14-24 :D
If you want it so bad then buy the EOS to F Mount adapter, thousands already have.

If you want it so bad then buy the EOS to F Mount adapter, thousands already have.

I might one day :) I did read about someone that had had one converted to EOS mount, bet that wasn't cheap...hopefully canon will just launch there own version one day...I'm in no rush anymore as I added a Samyang 14mm to the bag a couple of months back...it's a want rather than a need if I'm honest

The Canon forum said it was a USA only promotion so unlikely to be anything significant. Wasn't there one recently where it was a big announcement in India and everyone got into a tizz and it turned out to be a photo competition?

Back