Canons cryptic message

What ever it is, it'll probably result in open wallet surgery for some.

Surely seeing possible, seeing past impossible would have been better choices ? "Seeing impossible" as something positive just reads wrong for me.

I think the clever people in marketing are either under or over self medicated today, can't say which.

They should all be put on a Golgafrincham ark and blasted off to somewhere where there's no white powder.

5dIV is surely not too far away? Maybe a bit too soon to the 7DII to launch that. They've been talking about a high MP body for a while haven't they?

Cant see it being a new printer pixma pro1/10/100 has that covered (and the cheaper ones).
Would be nice to see a new 100-400. But that has been on the cards forever now.
High MP body. Again spoken about just nothing concrete
Sorry have no clue here.
Only 16 hours to go though

Interestingly the countdown timer is on the Canon USA site, but the countdown ends at 09:00 UK time.

What you thinking, a Canon travel alarm clock?
That must be it! Brilliant!

Seriously though, I just thought it was a bit odd. The countdown only appears to be on the Canon USA website, but the time at which it runs down to zero is:
* 1am on the US West coast
* 4am on the US East coast
* 9am in the UK
* 10am in western Europe
* 5pm in Japan

Maybe it's just a fortunate coincidence that we're roughly half way between Japan and the US as far as time zones are concerned, but the timing does seem to be optimised for the UK.

EOS M in red, white and blue body colour variations for the US market.. I don't think they marketed either the EOS M1 or M2 in North America.

An update to their image stabilized binoculars?

And..................................

...................... nothing, great :(

Back