Color Pop

Meanwhile, back in the 70's............HMM!!!

sorry but no ta.... If shot correctly (with at least a bit of skill) then there would be no need to make your subject stand out with this tack!!.....come on gang please THINK!!

Next we'll be seeing a wedding couple in a champagne glass......!! DOH!

if you dont like it , dont post , simple !

if you dont like it , dont post , simple !

I dont agree with if you dont like it dont post... photography forums are for constructive critique - hopefully to point out ways to improve the picture in your own interpretation

but to just expect everyone who posts to be an expert would negate the need for the forum

Jawsorca did not critique the picture, his reply was sarcastic and not nice IMHO

a newcomer to photography and this forum would read an answer like his and think what a friendly bunch!!!! (NOT)

getting back on topic to the original OP
I think colour popping works well with certain subjects and as you enjoy this technique carry on doing it and please disregard the sarcastic comments
some peole like it some dont
end of story

cheers Chris

Last edited:
I dont agree with if you dont like it dont post... photography forums are for constructive critique - hopefully to point out ways to improve the picture in your own interpretation

but to just expect everyone who posts to be an expert would negate the need for the forum

Jawsorca did not critique the picture, his reply was sarcastic and not nice IMHO

a newcomer to photography and this forum would read an answer like his and think what a friendly bunch!!!! (NOT)

I think colour popping works well with certain subjects and as you enjoy this technique carry on doing it and please disregard the sarcastic comments
end of story

cheers Chris

Thank you i will keep doing it and i hope many others do and i would love to see them so keep it up!!!!

Zak
one I did a couple of years ago
38005806_p8ABy-L.jpg

Chris

end of story

cheers Chris

my reply was aimed at Jawsorca not anyone else , he offered nothing constructive whatsoever

O im having so much fun.
nothing more than a snapshot of the pregnant miss's standing in the doorway asking if I want tea.
(she would kill me if she knew:naughty::naughty::naughty:)

But I actually really like this pic in plain B & W, but for the sake of annoying some people that view this thread I thought what the hell.

annainpants.jpg

cheers

Last edited:
Great thread, some really good pic's. Ill have to have a go at this at some point.

Back