Confirmed! Flyer printing from 1-2-print ***Received***

I think Fireworks only supports the RGB colour space - so there will be a colour shift during the CMYK conversion. If you use black text, backgrounds or images the inking will be far beyond 300% and can cause problems (check the 1-2-print FAQ's). Pads suggestions is a good idea, mail them your file and ask if they'll convert it for you.

There was a colour shift with mine from the CMYK conversion (using elements) but they did say that if i e mail them in advance of my next order they'll look to convert it manually to avoid the colour shift. Amazing service considering the price !!

I imagine they'd be happy to do this with designs from other programs.

Im pretty rubbish at PS and been trying for weeks to get something that looks decent.

Is there anyone out there that could help me design something?
I would happily pay for someone to do this or even make a donation to TP whatever this person wanted.

It wouldn't be much really and pretty simple for someone who knew what they were doing. :)

If anyone can help then please PM me asap

Wee update to let folks know, now in July this offer is still valid and the print quality is exceptional.

I sent them 2 RGB JPGs saved from Photoshop according to their template and the results are great. Deep saturation, solid black, crisp text etc.

Thumbs up from me - Ill post a pic later when I get home, iPhone doesnt do it justice.

R

Back