Countryfile calendar

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Afternoon all, just wondering if anybody's going to enter the annual country file competition to get their image printed on the calendar for next year. The theme is colours of the countryside and up to three images can be sent in toward the end of July. I have no chance really but it be fun getting my camera out to try. Thoughts

If I had anything good enough to possibly make the final 12, a BBC TV program is amongst the last places it would be heading.

Read the terms and conditions folks.....:(..Even if I was allowed under their rules to enter, I would not even consider it:exit:

Laudrup up to three hard copies are allowed. No computer emails or attachments. Can't understand why people wouldn't like to see their photo on a calendar which sells by the sack load and gets you noticed, by hey that's just my opinion

Laudrup up to three hard copies are allowed. No computer emails or attachments. Can't understand why people wouldn't like to see their photo on a calendar which sells by the sack load and gets you noticed, by hey that's just my opinion

What size of hard copy can you send?

I'm going to have a go this year, I've got a few pics that might get a fleeting glance lol.

Sean.

Back