Weekly Susiejb 52 in 2015 Christmas ...and that's me finished for 2015

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
I've forgotten how to do it :( which is ridiculous as I did it the other day on my ipad :runaway:
Click the attach file button, ( bottom right) then source the image from where ever its stored, click ( double click) then click full image button, ( bottom left) that and you should be sorted (y)

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely looking little un there, you've captured a whistful 'what's on here for me' look :)
I like the lights and background. Only crit would be that he seems to be a little soft (the wrapping paper on his back seems more in focus) but the DoF looks so shallow that getting him in sharp focus would have been really hard.
(What's that about not working with animals or children? ;) )

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Congrats on your final image Susie, glad you got there in the end :)
As already noted it does look a tad soft to me, but the processing works well (y)

OP
OP
susiejb
Name
susie
Edit My Images
Yes
And you are finished - year two done :clap:

Looking forward to your 2016 photo's Susie :)
Thanks DK :)

Lovely looking little un there, you've captured a whistful 'what's on here for me' look :)
I like the lights and background. Only crit would be that he seems to be a little soft (the wrapping paper on his back seems more in focus) but the DoF looks so shallow that getting him in sharp focus would have been really hard.
(What's that about not working with animals or children? ;) )
Thanks Tim ....yes I agree it looks a bit soft, if I was at home I would have sharpened him up a bit and perhaps cloned odd bits out but as we're still away I only have my iPad and I don't find it so good for any PP.

Congrats on your final image Susie, glad you got there in the end :)
As already noted it does look a tad soft to me, but the processing works well (y)
Thanks Cobra ....yes another year done, I'm really pleased I made it !

Hi Susie, nice end to your 52 see you in next years (y)
Thanks Allan .....Good to see you're in for next year.

OP
OP
susiejb
Name
susie
Edit My Images
Yes
Great Finish! Great B&W image!
Thanks Richard ...he's so lovely, we almost kidnapped him :)

Well done Susie. Hope you had a good Christmas. Now for TP52 2016 eh! :clap:
Thanks Carl.....yes Christmas was lovely thanks, full of enthusiasm and raring to go for next year (or something like that :))

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Hi Susie,
Like your living shot. It's amazing what is still alive / sprouting at this time of year. Good find for a rush shot.
What a wonderful finish to your 52 of 2015. Lovely low key shot :)