CS4 advice

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Guys..you all seem to be able to do such creative things within CS4 and I seem to struggle (I think its my age)

Is it a case of have 'a go' or is there any books or tuition that you can recommend.

Ta muchly

There's several tutorials available on YouTube which I found helpful.

I started off reading tutorials online and subscribing to photoshop magazine (when I was a web designer). Using it day in day out for 5 years helped too.

Start with some online tutorials and get stuck in. Cloning or simple image manipulation (cropping, contrast, saturation, curves, levels, sharpening etc) is probably a first point of call?

There's threads on TP that might be worth a look too in the post processing forum.

I presumed you were talking about Photoshop btw.

Lightroom you can just get stuck in and move the sliders around to see what effect it has on your image. Some effects, like luminescence noise reduction, will require 100% zoom to see a difference.

Guys..you all seem to be able to do such creative things within CS4 and I seem to struggle (I think its my age)

Is it a case of have 'a go' or is there any books or tuition that you can recommend.

Ta muchly

Age well I am 60 I know I don’t look it :LOL:
AS said look at youtube loads to see there, also Digital camera has good video on its cover disk check out Photogavin he is one of the mags writers and has lot on youtube as well

Back