Dave's 365

davekiddle

Like to feel muppets
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, I've decided to try a 365 this year. I feel I need to push myself to develop my photography, particularly new ideas and techniques.

So here goes -

3157029314_62c52936ef_o.jpg

1/365 - Ice skating at Winchester Cathedral

Last edited:
Brave man! I shall watch this thread with interest.

(Good start, by the way)!

:clap::clap::clap:

A crackin' good start to your venture. Speaking as a '365 creator myself where I'm now dead-on halfway through mine's, I wish you all the best.

Brave man there Dave surprised they didn't make you delete it ;) liking your first shot too, good idea well executed, good luck with the rest only 363 days to go :)

Sean

Was he asking the guy sitting down for directions to the nearest nick?

Great start Dave :clap:

Another cracker there dave love the colours and the misty water round the rocks. Keep up the good work.

Sean

All great so far. Particularly like day 2 - composition brilliant!!

Keep it up.

:clap:

Editing a success!! "Gritty" feel achieved.

Great shot! Keep 'em coming.:clap:

You've certainly got off to a flying start with a very varied and interesting set, looking forward to many more.

Editing a success!! "Gritty" feel achieved.

Great shot! Keep 'em coming.:clap:
Thanks Keith :)

Oooh, somebody had a good day today, well done!
Yes, managed to get my son to pose for me at last!

You've certainly got off to a flying start with a very varied and interesting set, looking forward to many more.

Thanks very much - not sure how long it's going to last though!

Congrats on day 4 a very good shot niceley edited (y)

3170543743_52cff20aeb_o.jpg

5/365 - the dreaded return to work after the long Christmas break! I've been meaning to do a shot like this for a while. I'm not really too happy with the way it turned out to be honest, so will try it again sometime in the future (will have to think of a way to rig the tri-pod up inside the car!). Taken with the camera attached to the passenger headrest with a Gorillapod and remote :).

Last edited:
Nice one Dave. An unusual perspective and well thought out and executed shot.

3174319587_8e46f05640_o.jpg

6/365 - Had a really busy day at work and a meeting tonight so didn't get much opportunity to photograph today. Saw Sarisbury Green Church on the way home tonight so had a go with the good old Siggy 10-20mm.

Thats a really nice shot Dave the lighting is great, love the star in the top right (y)

Sean

Back