do jessops price match

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
long story short i need a new bag, looked it up on warehouse express and its £50 less than jessops price. after i stopped laughing at jessops prices i wondered..

do jessops do any form of price matching?

In a word Yes, my local one in Norwich would not match Amazon when I went in but would match Warehouse express which turned out to be cheaper than Amazon anyway.:)

Hi Neil.

The one in Hedge End matches WarehouseExpress prices or any other High Street dealer.

They will check on the net in store. Or, take a print out of the item in with you.

Last edited:
The one in Brighton said they don't match online prices and only match stores within a 10 mile radius, or something like that....

Wish they did price match - I left it a week too late and the price of my camera jumped up! :bonk:

Has anyone any experience of Jessops in Temple Row, Birmingham price matching recently?

The one in Brighton said they don't match online prices and only match stores within a 10 mile radius, or something like that...

And let me guess...there's no other shops within that radius? :LOL: I heard a story about a Jessops around here somewhere that actually changed it's price match policy from 15 miles to 10 to exclude a shop that was cheaper than them. Not sure how much truth there is in that though :LOL:

I've had mixed results with Jessops price matching. possibly depends who you get to speak to. Our local branch sometimes will do, Manchester flattly refused to price match to the internet would only do if it was a local high street store.

Take in the evidence - print off tomorrow morning before you go in so you can show the most upto date price, good luck and if all else fails, stuff em and buy from WE.:naughty:

I work in Jessops, the policy generally is no online prices, only any store within a 10 mile radius.

I work in Jessops, the policy generally is no online prices, only any store within a 10 mile radius.

Hedge End have always price matched for me. When I bought my 100-400 they were going to price match WE. The manager informed me that London Camera Exchange were doing them for £50 less than WE and price matched LCE. Hence now I always try and buy from jessops if I can.

My local store will only match 10 mile radius or will price match anyone with a voucher (sometimes on the Jessops website) or anyone within the same magazine when they have a voucher in them

But is it an online only item?

I was thinking that as I am after a Canon EOS1000D and its a good bit cheaper at argos but they are out of stock in my surrounding area.

Back