down by the river ..........

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
............. thoughts please , does it work or not ? , all opinions welcome :)

linked to flickr for larger :)

I think it would of worked better earlier on so the sun wouldnt be in the shot and youd of got more detail to rest of the picture. I like the position of the shot but the sun is over powering and caused it to lose detail. Just my OP

I agree with the above.
I really like the set up, with the snow (I think its snow) at the foreground, then the curvature of the river running round the right hand side of the frame.
Think the sun (which I also dont like blown totally white) has taken away from this, and if you were to go back at a different time of day, feel you would have a lovely shot!

thanks both , thats exactly the sort of feedback i was hoping for , if the weather is similar tomorrow then i should have a chance to go back around 11 am instead of 2 pm , will be interesting to see what difference it makes :)

thanks both , thats exactly the sort of feedback i was hoping for , if the weather is similar tomorrow then i should have a chance to go back around 11 am instead of 2 pm , will be interesting to see what difference it makes :)

Got a small feeling it might make a big difference ;)

check back tomorrow , if the weather behaves of course :LOL:

Back