Durham

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Durham - view from the River Wear up towards Framwellgate Bridge, the Castle & Cathedral

Was tempted to try and add some colour to the lights on the bridge, but unsure of how to do it...or if it would add anything to the picture - what do you think?

durham.jpg

Very nice moody kinda shot, well taken.

ohhhh like that, wel done

Beautiful shot. I love the atmospheric quality of it and the range of subtle tones, First class!

Terrific shot and great processing - love the atmospheric feel.

Agree with the very minor crit that the bottom left is a little dark :)

Fantastic shot. Part of me thinks it'd benefit from cropping out from the bottom to retain the lighter elements of the photograph but, on the whole, I can offer no criticism as it's a super-looking shot.

Lovely shot like it as it is.

Been meaning to go to Durham for a photo visit but not managed it yet, passed through a few times on the way up to Newcastle with work and looked worth a visit from the train. Off work next week, so if weather good will make the trip up. Any other good places to photograph in city centre?

Thanks to all for the positive comments, but it was purely by accident, still relatively new to this DSLR stuff.

what else can u say..

what was the time you took it looks around 3pm to me

Just a bit earlier, 13.08 acc' to exif

Fantastic shot. Part of me thinks it'd benefit from cropping out from the bottom to retain the lighter elements of the photograph but, on the whole, I can offer no criticism as it's a super-looking shot.

I did try a crop on another one from a slightly different angle, but preferred the first one.

panorama1.jpg

Back