Critique Dwayne

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Well it's pretending to be a ROCK.so that's enough to call it Dwayne init :LOL:

1/2000 f8 iso 800 bit of a crop maybe not needed

_S2I3914 Dwayne smj Tdn by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

same place as last shoot but for sure FC and knowledge was found wanting.......if you ain't on the ground you are only in the right place with luck !!!!!

ta muchly for looking

stu

Well spotted and taken shot Stu, if it was my image I'd maybe crop out the top bit of blue.
Lol well spotted and crawled to stu ....jees my bones are to old for this. Dave;)

Dave Gav my first crop was without sky...( lets face it the very fact the C word is in there is already a fail. :runaway: ) but hey................ lo,frame it or:LOL:

But then I live in blighty and it kinda made me sad that the blue sky that was there for the first time this year in a hare shoot wasn't in the piccy. so I recropped ( soz C word twice in a post)

I never shoot at ISO 800 so that needs sky or folks would think I'm fudging the techs :ROFLMAO:

Being serious I honestly don't know on this one.we have a preddy big in frame subject do we present in a sea of green or do we add some blue sky?

Very serious...................................... is my onlooker/s distracted from the hare ( which lets face it is doing nowt whatsoever) by a bit of blue? What you both have picked up on was my debate before posting?

As scooby says

IDUNNO?:runaway::LOL:

Davey Gav sorry slow lads,friday night turned into a MONSTER mare with a leaking back boiler central heating system drain down and cunning ( AND VERY HOPEFUL) fix So far so good all digits crossed.

I read your posts late eve and went to pondering edits and crops and blummin PS wanted to update ( which here with my web speeds means hours of downloading torment. Just to add to me misery Topaz wanted the same.that only took 3 and a half hours this morn. So my weekend has all gone a bit pet tong

Gav me olde mucker as ever Thanks for taking the time matey, I don't worry on a phone edit of much else just gratitude dude.

Davey and Gav....ya know lads I think you are right (y) i'm wrong all good onwards and downwards :LOL: ......Gav my original framing only included a sliver of sky.................TBH mate I wasn't where I wanted to be I sort of botched this stalk through rushing it and the hare left..............it's one hare Gav and I'm chasing something involving more with little time. So I moved on and learnt and observed.but didn't make any more images.....so Dwayne is the only real frame I had to share....but he's kinda a work in progress rather than the image I want to make.

Lads after musing a while I kinda end up here

_S2I3914 Dwayne plano by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

I'm fairly close so the crop is brutal and looks ok at this small size, but I'm not really enamoured with me here at all..it's just nice to share something.

Dave , I aspire to crop little. I'm not in a happy place here. I make a few hare pics and the more ya take the pickier ya get..it's cool mate spending alot of time with one species I personally think really helps one's piccy making ...............................as one gets more and more picky as you try to out do your self

Cheers for the crit lads and ya time(y)

take care

stu

Back