Dyson Blade Hand Dryer (Toilet based observation)

DorsetDude

Spud
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
I found myself ensconced in trap 3 in the works khazi earlier whilst someone was splashing his boots at one of the urinals. I then decided to wait until he'd washed his hands and proceeded to use the Dyson blade dryer before I "released the kraken" as it were.
Just wondered if it was just me or do others take advantage of the sound masking opportunity provided by the blade dryer in this fashion?

[Disclaimer: I am not Scrivens]

Last edited:
Not in a public toilet, no. I couldn't care less what people I may never see again think of my plop sqeek plop noises.

Made me think of Jabberwocky - the French soldier out on the midden while Michael Palin slips through the open castle door. ;)

Not in a public toilet, no. I couldn't care less what people I may never see again think of my plop sqeek plop noises.

I'm with you on this one. I've done far worse embarrassing stuff in public (on purpose) than bend one out and let it rip in the public toilets. So what if someone who I'll never see again laughs or gives me a dirty look :D

Can't remember what the jet blaster ones like the old style are called (something like xelerator?) but if you get the gap between your fingers right, you can get a good long fart sound from the flapping. Don't really like the Dyson blade ones - I can barely get my hands through the slot.

One time I was dropping the kids off at the pool in an office in Bracknell and I heard a bloke come in, talking away on his mobile. He took the trap next to mine, sat himself down and continued his call, even though at a couple of moments it was clear in his voice that he should probably eat more fibre. It was definitely a business call but it didn't sound that important from what he was saying.

I contributed by pushing out a fairly impressive bottom burp for the benefit of the other party. :)

I had to dive in to the Loo at Birch services on the M62 a couple of years ago, after I had done I was washing my hands and a suited businessman went in to the same trap I had just been in , almost instantly started Gipping and came back out again .I had a good chuckle to myself on the way out.

Must be almost 20 years ago when a group of us were riding back down from a party in Herts and had to stop at Fleet services. All the hand driers were pressed into service as "bits" warmers before we could find them to pee out of!!!

Many moons ago, I went on a stag do to Benidorm, (Yes I know it is a craphole, but I was young and stupid) and ended up drinking Guiness for five days. Got back to the UK on Monday morning and I was back at work on Tuesday,driving trucks. All went well until about 16:00 when the previous days festivities decided they needed to get out of my bowels. I humbly apologise to any chaps who were in the toilets at Stafford services Northbound that afternoon.

Cancel

Last edited:
s*** shot!

1 cup?

This reminded me of a Ben Elton stand up routine in 1990 (lots of swearing so best point out that it's NSFW).

In fact, I can think of two, this is the "I don't want anyone to hear my noises":

And the "Hand Drier"

Not quite the same but kinda in the same vein,
I pulled in for a pit stop yesterday, you know the place that sells sells burgers etc,
the one with a north of the border name.
The was a guy when I walked in, he was pointing Percy at the Porcelain,
but was texting with both hands!

Now I know these smart phones are pretty clever,
but I really didn't know there was an app for that too :D

I pulled in for a pit stop yesterday, you know the place that sells sells burgers etc,

Surely you've heard of 'hands free' :)

That reminds me of an old smutty cartoon postcard you used to get.

Two guys next to each other at the urinal. One says to the other "This waters cold." The other replies "Yeh, it's deep too.":D:D:D:D

The gravel on the bottom of the Sidu River is abrasive under the bridge...

Back