Ebay Codes?

Edit My Images
Yes
Is there any that work the now?
I cant seem to find one that isnt out of date...

All ebay codes are now user specific. If you don't get the mail the codes don't work

All ebay codes are now user specific. If you don't get the mail the codes don't work

Sometimes they don't work even if you do get the mail.

I had terrible trouble when they sent me the wrong code, took nearly 100 emails to get it resolved.

i think i had a smiliar problem would not work on a articular item

but i bought another tried it again and worked waited for 2 days to get it resolved got boroed of waiting and paid for the 1st item in full

In this case they had sent out the wrong code. I tried it when buying the 40D and it didn't work, but i had agreed to the purchase and so I had to go ahead.

It was eventually resolved a couple of months later by Ebay putting £45 into my paypal account, but only becausae I had found a direct email address for one of their employees and he sorted it out. Their customer care people, and those of paypal, were totally useless. They just keep emailing you back, different person each time, and they have never read the email you sent them so go off on a tangent.

Sometimes they don't work even if you do get the mail.

I had terrible trouble when they sent me the wrong code, took nearly 100 emails to get it resolved.

I got a £3 discount from email and It didn't work. I complained and they gave me £20:LOL::LOL::LOL: .

I got a £3 discount from email and It didn't work. I complained and they gave me £20:LOL::LOL::LOL: .

That's very impressive how did you manage that?

I got to use my 10% discount twice but unfortunately didn't have anything expensive to buy while it was still valid.

Sorry if I'm missing something, but how do you qualify for discount codes?

NIgel

That's very impressive how did you manage that?

I got to use my 10% discount twice but unfortunately didn't have anything expensive to buy while it was still valid.

If you're lucky to speak to the right person. I couldn't use the discount code so I complained to them saying I only bought the item I bought that time because of the discount.

If you're lucky to speak to the right person. I couldn't use the discount code so I complained to them saying I only bought the item I bought that time because of the discount.

That was the basis of my complaint too.

Most of their replies seemed to be assuming I didn't know how to use a discount code so I was just sent an endless string of messages telling me how to use the code.

The other aspect was that Ebay kept saying it was down to Paypal and Paypal said it was down to Ebay.

In the end it was resolved because I found a guy from Ebay who had replied to a not dissimilar problem on the Ebay forum and I sent him an email.

Their customer care people, and those of paypal, were totally useless. They just keep emailing you back, different person each time, and they have never read the email you sent them so go off on a tangent.

Yes, I've had this problem before, it's IMMENSELY frustrating!

Back