Egg on top of the toast

This thread has made me so happy as I've found some fellow black pudding lovers. All my family think I'm disgusting for liking black pudding. How can anyone not have an orgasm with a mouthful of black pudding dipped in egg yolk?

What's the general consensus on eggy bread, aka French toast? Is there a place for it in a fry up - a 'full European'?

[YOUTUBE]Z4ZXRlcoEW8[/YOUTUBE]

What's the general consensus on eggy bread, aka French toast? Is there a place for it in a fry up - a 'full European'?

Avec peut etre un morceau de saucisson sec et une petite omelette et de jamon de serano? :eek:

Do me a bleedin' favour!! :razz:

This thread has made me so happy as I've found some fellow black pudding lovers. All my family think I'm disgusting for liking black pudding. How can anyone not have an orgasm with a mouthful of black pudding dipped in egg yolk?

:puke::puke::puke:Black Pudding should be banned

Black pudding is truly wonderful and IMO the Stornoway Black Pudding is the best.

Dave

Avec peut etre un morceau de saucisson sec et une petite omelette et de jamon de serano? :eek:

Do me a bleedin' favour!! :razz:

I take it that's French for 'no'? :D

Oui!!! :p

How can anyone not have an orgasm with a mouthful of black pudding dipped in egg yolk?

Adds to bucket list :D

You might want to start with a little one, Sarah and work up from there ...

8471155990_ec9e578771_c.jpg

... though I suspect you're already the sort of breakfaster who knows that once you've had black pudding you never go back :naughty: :whistle:

4 pages and rising, sometimes I can't help admiring you Joe :thinking:

1 full slice and I like a full slice of bread as well

well, there you go, you cut that toast in half and put one half underneath the egg and the other half in your hand for dipping. then the bread is there for the mop up

I dont want it under my egg, I always take it off if its served on it, Aye the bread is for mopping up (y)

hmmmm, looks like I might need to do some jedi mind tricks on you

These are not the droids you were looking for
the egg goes on the toast

... though I suspect you're already the sort of breakfaster who knows that once you've had black pudding you never go back :naughty: :whistle:

white pudding is also good, although you usually can only get it in scotland

You might want to start with a little one, Sarah and work up from there ...

8471155990_ec9e578771_c.jpg

I'm partial to Morcilla too - which is Spanish Black Pudding :D

Can't beat a chunk o' scab sausage!

Back