Elgol, isle of Skye

Edit My Images
Yes
From last week on the isle of Skye.

Large file

4160697410_8cba0e0bbe_m.jpg

Nice comensition on the photo. My own view i would like to see a little more detail om the rock to the middle left. But it could be just my monitor is a bit dark.

It's a beauty. I like it alot. It has an other wordly feeling.

It's a great location. We had a great week in the little cottage that you would have passed on your right behind you. Magical place.

Nice comensition on the photo. My own view i would like to see a little more detail om the rock to the middle left. But it could be just my monitor is a bit dark.

It looks spot on here.

Another, great landscape Dimitri (y)

That is absolutely fantastic Dimitri, everything looks perfect.. (y)

A definite wall hanger...

One of my favourite places, I love it. You make me want to go back, NOW. :D

:clap: Fantastico! Love the snow on the mountains. Gagging to get back there again now. Great stuff :)

A rare return for me and two cracking posts within distance of each other - brill!

Everything about this picture smacks of quality; the lovely snow topped Cuillin, the red cloud, the sharp and contrasting foreground, and then this huge slab of rock which stops the middle-centred horizon being too neutral. Skillfully done!

A master-class in the art mate! (y)

A rare return for me and two cracking posts within distance of each other - brill!

Everything about this picture smacks of quality; the lovely snow topped Cuillin, the red cloud, the sharp and contrasting foreground, and then this huge slab of rock which stops the middle-centred horizon being too neutral. Skillfully done!

A master-class in the art mate! (y)
Thank you very much for these kind remarks and also thanks to all for your comments. :)

Back