Em

Looks good from here, Gav,
And well done both for trying again.
(y)

Trying again? I don't think you did bad the first time. :D

I like everything apart from her right hand Gav,
to me i looks a bit like a claw in that pose.

I like everything apart from her right hand Gav,
to me i looks a bit like a claw in that pose.
Thank you, Ray, I thought the hand looked off, I blame her witchy fingers :exit: I do need to watch the hands a little more. Thank you for the feedback (y)

Very nice portrait style capture Gav, agree about the hands but everything else is just about right to me.

Very well done Gav.

She looks like a classy lady in a still shot from Downton Abbey, or something :D

I hope she's pleased with it.

Very well done Gav.

She looks like a classy lady in a still shot from Downton Abbey, or something :D

I hope she's pleased with it.
Cheers Alan, classy.. Em..?? No chance :p :exit:

She was happy enough for it to be posted :)

I like it. Good to see a more confident model too!

Re: The hand, I also agree. Perhaps having it brushing a hair away from her face would put it in symmetrical line with the other hand? Hands are an awkward thing to deal with for sure.

For me, the lighting is a little too bright for the mood/clothes, and the camera position looks to be about chest level which appears to be giving Em's head a very slight downward tilt. Just a bit of a higher camera position would have had her looking either straight or slightly up. Both minor things though, and completely personal.

I like it. Good to see a more confident model too!

Re: The hand, I also agree. Perhaps having it brushing a hair away from her face would put it in symmetrical line with the other hand? Hands are an awkward thing to deal with for sure.

For me, the lighting is a little too bright for the mood/clothes, and the camera position looks to be about chest level which appears to be giving Em's head a very slight downward tilt. Just a bit of a higher camera position would have had her looking either straight or slightly up. Both minor things though, and completely personal.
Hi Ian, thank you, I do need to watch the hands, I felt it looked a little bright but wasn't sure.
I was kneeling on the bed to take these, I think I got sloppy with the camera angles as it went on :headbang:
Thank you for the feedback, more to think about, I'll look to edit this again.

Back