equine jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent! I like the whites, you can see detail and shadows on the horse and details on the jockey's clothing. Her expression draws me in, what is her emotion at the moment of capture?

rules in photography are not there just to be broken. I trust the OP does not have the same attitude behind the wheel when driving....

Last edited:
FB head on- ooh these are lovely, just what I was looking for, so pleased you took them and the composition is great, love the way you have over exposed them for that "look" and the way you have chopped my head off is great, love these to bits, you got any more I could ponder over for more BS.

TP head on- as said all over exposed and off level, not my cup of tea, look at the pic above taken by someone who obviously listened to what she was being told to do as its a perfect picture and has many many things to look at of interest and the detail is great.

If you did not want true critique by some of the best people on here that know what they are talking about why post them up??? I have posted pics on FB and everyone says they are great and well taken and wish i could do that and all the other fluffer comments, put them on here and I get told where I went wrong with this that and the other and I listen and learn from them, with out all the attitude.

Your friends on FB are right, stay off here as you do not want to learn from far better photographers than yourself, and cannot take the crit or truth about something you think is right when obviously it is not.

Sorry sounds harsh but its true.

It is such a shame when some very good photographers offer advice to someone who would do well to heed it, and it is ignored.
I can only hope that the guys who have offered critique are not put off by the attitude shown by the OP, and will continue to offer advice to those of us who would benefit (and be grateful)
FWIW I echo the sentiments of the masses regarding the shots posted. I have shot equestrian jumping a couple of times, and feel like there are a number of basic errors made here which could very easily have been avoided.

don't think there's any purpose in leaving this thread open. Points have been made, they may or may not be taken on board but restating them does nobody any favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back