extra 30% and 50% off 'JACOBS' filters.

Name
peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I posted here a few months ago regarding an EBAY seller 'FINEMOOR' selling 'Jacobs' filters at knockdown prices.it seems that they had bought a large amont of them when Jacobs went into administration,
well it seems that the same seller is offering to knock upto another 30% of his remaining stock.

all you have to do is go to the 'MAKE OFFER' and offer to pay 30% less than the 'buy it now' amount and if its accepted just pay.simple.

ive bought several filters from this seller who's feedback is excellent too so im happy to recommend

take a look below

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/finemoor/m.html?item=110957728572&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

update 7.march : a couple of people i have told about this offer have said that they have had 50% reduced offers accepted on the blue CPL filters,so worth a try

Last edited:
Just purchased a 77mm ND4 for £16 (inclusive of postage) - great deal - thanks.

update 7.march :

a couple of people i have told about this offer have said that they have had 50% reduced offers accepted on the blue CPL filters,so worth a try

Just accepted an offer of £12 for a 77mm UV. Saving 20%. Thanks OP.

Thanks for the heads up. I was looking at investing in a CPL filter. Can't seem to find much info on the Jacobs ones. Does anyone know if they're any good compared to other brands like Hoya?

Thanks, just put in an offer at £5 for a 52mm CPL and got accepted. Even if it's not quite as good as the Hoya its still much cheaper! :)

They only have nd4 in 72mm

Was after a 77mm ND4 from them - made an offer of £10.00 for a £19.99 filter but they would not accept that offer.

I think the seller has their account set up to automatically accept/reject offers of a certain value. If you really want it I'd just keep upping your offer by a little bit until it gets accepted. The one I got was £9.99 and I bid £5.

Bigbigblue paid £16 (including postage) for the same filter you want. Try £11 or £12 and see if it gets accepted

If 3 offers are declined the only option you then have is the buy it now price.

If 3 offers are declined the only option you then have is the buy it now price.

Or do as I did.... look through the sellers listings for the same item as they have several of the same item advertised an enter a new set of offers, I paid £11 with delivery for an ND4 after my initial 3 offers was turned down.

Thanks for the heads up

Have bought a few and got them next day.

If you type in Jacobs filters there's another company on ebay selling Jacobs stock. Got a few off them too. UV filter £1.99 + p&p (£1.09). ND4 and CPL on their list

H

Thanks for the heads up just got a couple each of 82's and 77's, seems a good price

just ordered a 77mm ND4. Offer of £14 declined but offer of £15 accepted. With 99p postage that's a cool £15.99! Cheers for tip.

Ordered a 52mm cpl, had not arrived 12 days later. Raised a non delivery thingy and ticked the no I don't want a refund box. Received a full refund 3 minutes later.

Ho hum, can't complain I suppose. I didn't lose anything.

Offered £1.99 for 55mm UV filter priced at £2.99 and was accepted, previous offer of £1.51 was rejected. Might help someone? Postage £1.50 so £3.49 delivered. Don't normally use one but useful to have when sea spray/ sand / snow or whatever is blowing about so a cheap one is ideal for the few times I will use it - thanks OP.

Edit - just noticed another seller has them for £1.99 on buy it now but postage is 40p less, so if you want one then that's a tad cheaper: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JACOBS-55...es_CameraLensesFilters_JN&hash=item1c307f1d08

Last edited:
Back