Favorite Photo

Name
Renee
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm sure it has been done before but what is your favorite photo you have ever taken?? It doesn't matter if it has ever been posted before just which one you look at and are thrilled with yourself for taking.

I'll start. It isn't perfect but this one just really gets me.

269897395_8548323e34_o.jpg

Am I allowed to post two?.....

Love%20my%20Book%20800.jpg

Skater%20Boy.jpg

"Love" that first one....what a brilliant idea...

For me it has to be this one

Bounced_12_08_2006.jpg

which came after this one
bounce1.jpg

Oh meant to say

Really like your country shot h.r.ford

and your love in a book shot Grendel

Similar to this one of mine....unfortunately had the setting wrong on the camera.....

This was one of the last shots taken on my S602Z, about 30 minutes before I purchased a 300D.
girl.jpg

I have a quite a few favourites from this year but this one I think is tops, it gave me the confidence to go out and start covering equestrian events.

X-country-30th-April088mono.jpg

This one from earlier this year ... technically crap I know but ... this old boy has been hand feeding for four years plus ... and it is the only pic I have of him so far ... :p

Boysie.jpg

Remember above shots and liked them all. Colin's shot reminds me how I missed the sweet shot when my daughter was going in to a water jump :bang:

This one for reminding me I live in one of the best places in the planet on a nice day and I am lucky enough to have different means of enjoying it.

IMG_6973_Boat_Wake.jpg

This one for reminding me I live in one of the best places in the planet on a nice day and I am lucky enough to have different means of enjoying it.

That shot is amazing! What is actually going on there?

You've definately got an eye for the birds Ian ;)

I am very new to photography, having only bought an SLR in the summer. My favorite picture has to be:-

SunSet_over_Basingstoke.jpg

This was taken last weekend over Basingstoke, after a perfect weekend with my girlfriend we went for a walk and found this scene. What better way to finish a weekend...

I suppose it would have to be this one, purely because I couldn't believe my luck, and the chances of ever catching anything like it again are slimmer than a really really slim thing.

Kissy.jpg

That shot is amazing! What is actually going on there?

If I may answer that for HUN.

Such a fantastic shot isn’t it, even more so when you know what your looking at..

... It’s a reflection of the sky whilst shooting downwards onto water....that triangle is a small sailing vessel leaving a trail of wake.

My real favorite was years ago in film days, of my two (then) small sons.......but I cannot find it! So instead I'll post my second favorite; taken in pre-DSLR days on a compact, but I'm still really proud of it.....

Taken on my son's 16th birthday, at The Roadmender in Northampton. (He's the one in shadow)!

A-and-R-at-Roadmender-in-20.jpg

Thanks for answering FB and for reminding me of the shot you shared earlier. I love when people can take fairly ordinary subjects and make then quite fantastic. Your shot does this!

Love the squirrels (although I am avoiding Camera Club tonight as that's all the fellow that's presenting will be showing!) very funny and spot on shot! (y)

Looking through some of my images, I'd probably have to submit this one...

Candle_Edit.jpg

I'd forgotten about that one Forbiddenbiker, that is truly a great shot.

At the moment my favourite shot is this one, not perfect but I like it.

Saker-with-line.jpg

Guess this one is mine, until I have had chance to look at the ones from today at the zoo. But for now it is this.

sun.jpg

Now looking at it next to everyone elses doesnt look as good, :( nevermind.

Now looking at it next to everyone elses doesnt look as good, :( nevermind.

Nonsense! It's an excellent shot Sue - I remember when you posted it originally (y)

If I may answer that for HUN.

Such a fantastic shot isn’t it, even more so when you know what your looking at..

... It’s a reflection of the sky whilst shooting downwards onto water....that triangle is a small sailing vessel leaving a trail of wake.

WOW! You're right that is even more amazing now I know what it is! Many congrats HIMUPMORTH, a truly stunning shot! :clap:

Great pic Rebecca but you're well outside the forum rules for posting in a thread - 800x600 max! :nono:

well if I have to choose just one then at the moment it would be this one....

Londonlights.jpg

but give it a week and that will probably change!

Brilliant Thread (y) - Like a TPF Greatest Hits! - Haven't really taken any real WOW Factor photos (yet) but my fav has a bit of an AHH Factor ...

167071457_0d7afaedf1.jpg

Paul ;)

Quite like this one taken yesterday...

DMOCJMOT1060080010032M.jpg

A Soldier of A Coy, Royal Welch Fusileers in Copehill Down FIBUA Village, Salisbury Plain Training Area.

OOOOh... I'm liking that one Roberto! (y)

Class shot Rob ...(y) ... superb ...:clap:

Tell me ...(and everyone else :D) ... do you have to obtain permissions to 'go public' with stuff like this ... :thinking:

Class shot Rob ...(y) ... superb ...:clap:

Tell me ...(and everyone else :D) ... do you have to obtain permissions to 'go public' with stuff like this ... :thinking:

Don't worry Ven. Our soldiers won't be holding any weapons that haven't been in the public domain for many a year! :LOL:

Back