Few more tries

I applaud you both for keeping up with this because it's the best way to learn. The light is decent. Just balanced enough between soft and hard to work because Em has good bone structure.

The poses, however, I'm not so keen on as they look forced, unnatural and awkward. I love that Em has that ghost of a smile as it shows that she's loosening up. Her hair in the second shot is too messy for this to work too.

I hope you don't think I'm being harsh, buddy, because I love this process you're going through.

Nice set Gav. Second one is my favourite also.
Fair play to Em (y)
And never apologise for posting images, that's what we are ( mostly) here for :)

I applaud you both for keeping up with this because it's the best way to learn. The light is decent. Just balanced enough between soft and hard to work because Em has good bone structure.

The poses, however, I'm not so keen on as they look forced, unnatural and awkward. I love that Em has that ghost of a smile as it shows that she's loosening up. Her hair in the second shot is too messy for this to work too.

I hope you don't think I'm being harsh, buddy, because I love this process you're going through.
This!!

You've got the technical stuff pretty much sorted. Maybe time to think a bit more about what you're trying to convey in your pics?

Thank you :)

I hear you, she/we still need to free up. I agree the hair is a mess.

Just as I thought I was getting somewhere, you kick me down again! :crying:

:LOL::LOL:

No worries, be as harsh as you like, any crit is good with me! ;):)
Thank you for the feedback (y)

Nice set Gav. Second one is my favourite also.
Fair play to Em (y)
And never apologise for posting images, that's what we are ( mostly) here for :)
Thank you, Chris :) we'll get there one day :LOL:

This!!

You've got the technical stuff pretty much sorted. Maybe time to think a bit more about what you're trying to convey in your pics?
Thank you, Simon, I agree I should stop playing and put some more effort in, thank you for the feedback. (Love the work on your website!)

Thank you :)

I hear you, she/we still need to free up. I agree the hair is a mess.

Just as I thought I was getting somewhere, you kick me down again! :crying:

:LOL::LOL:

No worries, be as harsh as you like, any crit is good with me! ;):)
Thank you for the feedback (y)

Thank you, Chris :) we'll get there one day :LOL:

Thank you, Simon, I agree I should stop playing and put some more effort in, thank you for the feedback. (Love the work on your website!)
Keep playing. It should be fun. I'm just not going to give you meaningless feedback that blows smoke up your behind. :)

Back