FFordes "Ex-Demo" Sale

You f'ing legend!

Just ordered a Manfrotto 90P tripod bag for £35 and MN243-482 car window mount + mini ball head for £25.

:D

Thanks for the heads up, mate.

Be very wary of them for 2nd-hand. Dodgy piece they sent me has gone straight back on sale after its return, with no refund of the original or return postage.

Steve: I won't buy from you again!

I have bought loads of stuff from them and it has always been great service. All of the ex demo stuff is as new.

No problem here.

Chris :)

Thos Metz's are a good price for the power.

Tripod bag and window mount arrived today.

Both as new, except for a dirty mark on the bag which came off with soapy water.

They even rang me the day after ordering to confirm the order and such.

I'm happy. :)

They are my local shop (60 miles away :D) and I find them very helpful. Its great to go into an old fashioned camera shop and browse the gear on their shelves. Alister is a really nice guy (apart from using Nikon :LOL:) and I thoroughly recommend them.

ordered a Lowepro lens case 4 yesterday afternoon (on clearance for £15 instead of normal ~£25), it turned up this morning brand new in unopened plastic wrapping.
Can't really complain about that level of service.
It's about the 3rd or 4th time that I've used them & no complaints so far.

I can't beleive this.
That's the same as the £7 ebay ones.

Direct link doesnt work. I'm referring to the manual extension tubes (canon compatible).

24-105mm F4 L IS USM[Canon] Ex Demo £799.99

wtf. Brand new two weeks ago would have been around the £650 mark, and I can pretty much guarantee that demo model was bought before the price rises.

*adds to blacklist*

all well and good printing prices, but i phoned them to buy a sigma 120-300 in ef mount.
reply, sorry we have none.
ok i will have the sigma 300 f2.8 instead.
reply, sorry we have none.

so guess what, i phoned MPB, and bought a 120-300 from them, they had one.
great service, good price.

so its ok FFORDES to print the prices, but if they don't bloody have them, whats it all about.

certainly will not be ringing them again.

CHEERS PAUL

Don't belive the stock on the website, best to call.

Website is woefully out of date and really in the 21st century where is the site search? Really come on its all stored in a database how difficult to add a simple search?

Back