Film Photo Challenge 21 "ROMANCE / LOVE" Discussion thread

Thanks to all those who posted an entry....some good captures!

The poll has been added so vote for your favourite shot (s)

You can vote for as many as you want including yourself if you so wish.

How come I've won again guys:thinking:....3 times on the trot, summat smells fishy :cautious: :D

Perhaps a theme of something "Truly British" for the next challenge will help to ensure I can't come up with a winning shot :nuts: :D

Defo looks dodgy Asha, I demand an inquiry.... :LOL:

Congrats anyway it was a very good shot.

How come I've won again guys:thinking:....3 times on the trot, summat smells fishy :cautious: :D

Perhaps a theme of something "Truly British" for the next challenge will help to ensure I can't come up with a winning shot :nuts: :D

Well done Asha, it's fishy indeed but the poll doesn't lie! I've come 2nd for the 4th challenge on the trot so I'm either going to have to try harder or I'm going to have to stop voting for your pics :LOL:

...and thank you to the person who voted for me.....scout's honour I didn't vote for myself.

We're still playing that game on Asha right? see how long it takes for him to run out of ideas :D

Oh Asha, didn't see you there....

We're still playing that game on Asha right? see how long it takes for him to run out of ideas :D

Oh Asha, didn't see you there....

Shhh :naughty:

I just knew you lot were up to no good behind my back ......:bat: :bat: :D

Many thanks for all your kind words(y).....It was a pure chance that I came across that shot in town.....not a common sight seeing a cat and dog snugged up together like that.

Quite ironic as I'd spent the previous hour trying to capture couples holding hands or kissing with very little success......didn't help that I was trying to be discreet about doing it with the ETRS and 180mm lens!!!!!:D:D

Back