First light

Nice! It’s straight out of snore white!

I love the composition. I would personally like to see some detail in the shadows, the look pretty much pure black which is a shame. May just be my personal taste.

Also, I do think a couple of steps to the left may have made it even a touch better.

Really good picture.
Composition wise i think it really works, it's like a keyhole and the subject is really interesting.
Male marching on, female at the back looking out for the little one, love it!
i too would like the shadows a bit more exposed,

Fabulous framing with the tree and just great composition.

I love the position of the Deer, two looking at each other and the other venturing out.
I would have liked them a fraction further from the dark column of the tree, but that's being very picky of a beautiful photograph.

I meant snow!
:)

I call call it snore white ;)
I love the composition. I would personally like to see some detail in the shadows, the look pretty much pure black which is a shame. May just be my personal taste.

Also, I do think a couple of steps to the left may have made it even a touch better.
Thank you, I will take another look at it (y)
Really good picture.
Composition wise i think it really works, it's like a keyhole and the subject is really interesting.
Male marching on, female at the back looking out for the little one, love it!
i too would like the shadows a bit more exposed,
Thank you, I will take a look :)
Fabulous framing with the tree and just great composition.
Thank you :)
I love the position of the Deer, two looking at each other and the other venturing out.
I would have liked them a fraction further from the dark column of the tree, but that's being very picky of a beautiful photograph.
Thank you, Keith, I'll try and watch that in the future :)
Stunning scene.

Gaz
Thank you, Gaz

That's just lovely Gav, a real story book cover shot :D Very well done :D

Back