Captive First People Pics in a while

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
So because of time restraints, haven't taken any people pics in a while - just been revisiting some old ones on the hard drive (to scratch my itch as it were!). However, found my old 50mm f1.4 and was debating selling it as I tend to use the 85 f1.4 more.

Anyway, quick pic before bedtime of my eldest - nothing fancy - just grabbed the camera and took a quick pic. Have a more formal session planned soon though - A treat for me as it'll be fun to get the studio lights out!

So, mono or colour? For once i'm leaning towards the colour. What do you think?

or

Thanks for looking

S

With that processing - definitely colour for me.

I know what you mean here......I can normally see the mono conversion in my minds eye and how I want it to come out. It's just didn't seem to happen as I intended. I may have another look at some stage when I'm not so tired!!

Thanks for looking.

S

Was thinking of selling the lens but thought I'd best give it a fair crack compared to the 85 f1.4

I usually go for mono but in this case the colour one has cracked it :)

The mono one looks a bit flat to me. I prefer the colour version, but I even find that a little flat and cool. Nice work, though. I don't want to be too critical....

The mono one looks a bit flat to me. I prefer the colour version, but I even find that a little flat and cool. Nice work, though. I don't want to be too critical....

Don't worry, be critical!!

Looking again I don't like that mono conversion - it IS flat and I'm not happy with it!

Thanks for commenting

S

Back