Free 40x60 Canvas - Jessops.

Thats the mistake I made (if you're making the same one)

Are you logging into Jessops, because you need to log into Jessops photo page

into jessops photo...i think lol

yep, definitely into photo, and nope, still can't get into my account

Last edited:
that's strange...it's my personal email its linked to and not my site email. i'm certain I didn't change it, but i'm now in.

order being processed

someone on MSE ordered mugs instead of a canvas - had them delivered.. a good sign hopefully :)

i'm still 'in production'

I Just received this email! Shame!! :(

Thank you for your recent order placed on our Photo website.

The voucher code used at the time of your order related only to customers having purchased a Canon 1000D SLR camera from Jessops during a promotion in May. Our records do not indicate that you have made this camera purchase in order to qualify for the photo voucher code.

If you did order this camera from Jessops using alternative details would you please contact us on jessops@photo.jessops.com with the numeric order number which you will find on your receipt in order to qualify for this offer.

Regrettably some voucher codes have been circulated through unofficial channels and therefore you may have been unaware of the terms relating to this voucher code.

We value your custom and as a gesture of goodwill we would like to offer you a valid unique single use voucher code offering 50% off a 40x60 canvas and invite you to place your order with us using this code. The voucher will expire on August 12th 2011.

Thank you

Jessops Photo Customer Support

I am tempted still to buy one though.

Last edited:
Mines in production but again says 2 photos??? oh well fingers crossed

I've just received the same too :(

At least they've offered a 50% discount on it though!

Damn as I typed I got the "dreaded email"

Ah well, was worth a shot. Who's going to go for the 50% discount?

Told you it was too good to be true .

Think I will tbh £22.50 for a decent sized canvass isn't bad.

Cool, thanks btw, wasn't sure what it equated too!!. I think I might do it! I have a little bit of money dotted around!

It's definitely worth it, more worth than £45!!

No email as of yet ..... keeping fingers crossed

got my email today :(

I wonder if we all got the same voucher number???

I just received an email from them so told them about my purchase of the 7D and 430 flash gun see what they say

Last edited:
If anyone gets the email and doesn't want the discount code could I have it pretty please - I have a beautiful photo I want canvas mounted

Yep got the email too.. Would have been good to have sampled the product :) But now I won't as I can get better value elsewhere :)

anyone got their canvas?

If anyone has a code could they send one my way please. i would be most grateful.

Arent they, i have vouchers that i was going to use to buy one, what make you say that?

got my canvas today, will post pics tomorrow

Back