Fuji 56 1.2 R for a Steal at Curry’s

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
No
Curry’s are selling the fujifilm XF56mm f1.2 for £439.97. Almost giving it away. I got this and the Fujifilm XF35mm 1.4 for £268.97, delivered today. The 35 is out of stock but the 56 is still available. Be quick!

Their black friday 2018 I got the xt30 for £650 with £150 fuji cash back -they have some great deals sometimes

Damn, I am after a 35mm f1.4 too.

Am I missing something? The 35mm is half what wex have it listed at and nearly 100quid cheaper than used or the f2

Am I missing something? The 35mm is half what wex have it listed at and nearly 100quid cheaper than used or the f2
Curry’s are obviously getting rid of stock. Anything priced at xxx.97p is stock they won’t replenish for whatever reason, usually end of line. I don’t like buying from Curry’s normally as their after sales service is sub par but at these prices you’d be mad not go grab a deal

Thanks for the heads up.
Just got the 35mm F2 for £220 , its in silver but OK for that money.
The black one is normal price

I wasn't expecting to get it until next week, but had an email to say it will be delivered tomorrow!

It looks as if its ended , the 35mm f2 I paid £220 for yesterday is now £389.

Yes the prices are back to normal now. Looks like I made a £760 saving on the 56 f1.2 and 35 f1.4
It’s worth checking the site occasionally though because they do drop stuff to insanely low prices now and again

Thanks for the heads up Colin

35mm arriving today

Dave
Cheers. Glad to help. I’m sure you’ll love it. I regretted selling the one I got originally with the XPro1 and it’s great to have the new one fitted to my XPro2 ! It’s a special lens.

Pretty impressed with the service from Currys! 25 hours from order to delivery - on the free 3-5 day shipping.

Having to resist using the lens, as have got a 50-140 on a (free) weekend hire from Fuji, so need to concentrate on that. The 35mm can come out next week.

Last edited:
I ordered a 35mm 1.4 as well and it has arrived at my local store on the designated day.

already have the 56mm and love it. I don't use it often - it gets pulled out mainly for family events but when it gets out to play it delivers,

Again many thanks to @Ceebs as I had been thinking about going for a 35mm F1.4 for a while - and this resolved the issue.

Back